Rob Ferreira Hospital Nursing School Online Application for 2024 is now open. Learn about the application requirements and the registration procedure to secure your spot for the upcoming academic year. Don’t miss out!
Rob Ferreira Hospital Nursing School Online Application
Prospective students are warmly invited by Rob Ferreira Hospital Nursing School in South Africa to complete the 2024 application form registration.
If you are interested in studying nursing in nursing in South Africa, the application process is open for you now.
Rob Ferreira Hospital Nursing School strongly encourages aspiring students to submit their applications promptly, either online or via a hard-copy application form.
Applying as early as possible will help you secure a spot for the upcoming 2024 academic year. But before applying make sure you have these basic documents ready;
1. Working email address.
2. South African identity number.
3. Your passport number that is if you are an international applicant.
What are the Application Requirements?
To apply for entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you need to meet the following requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2
1. A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12, OR
2. An NQF Level 1 qualification, OR
3. Successful completion of an approved bridging program designed for accessing NQF Level 2, OR
4. Successful completion of a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
For Full-Time Nated Courses
Application fees (applicable to new students) and class fees must be paid upon registration. Then include the following documents in your application:
1. Certified copy of your latest school report, statement of results, Grade 12 certificate, or N3 certificate.
2. Six certified copies of the learner’s ID.
3. Two certified copies of the ID of the parent/guardian.
4. One ID-sized photo of the learner.
Submit your application as early as possible within the application cycle, which typically starts in April of each year.
How to Register Rob Ferreira Hospital Online Application
1. You will have to first gather the required information
2. Then visit the Application Portal through your preferred web browser.
3. Follow the online application process.
4. Show proof that you paid the mandatory registration fee.
5. Send a copy of your ID (for South Africans) or Passport Number (for international applicants).
6. Share your Grade 12 results (if available) and Grade 11 results (if you’re currently in Grade 12).
7. Make sure you have a different email address for your application.
8. If you can’t apply online, print the forms from the links and mail them to the Admissions Office at the address provided.
Just make sure you follow the application requirements and registration steps to ensure your spot in the upcoming academic year. Good Luck!