Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, Rio Tinto Undergraduate Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Rio Tinto Undergraduate Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Rio Tinto Undergraduate Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for Rio Tinto Undergraduate Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Rio Tinto Undergraduate Scholarship.
Level/Field of study
The Rio Tinto Scholarship welcomes applications from applicants wishing to obtain an undergraduate degree in geology or geophysics at Imperial in 2022.
The Rio Tinto Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 is offered by the Rio Tinto, an Anglo-Australian multinational and one of the world’s largest metals and mining corporations at the Imperial College, London, Uk.
The Imperial College London undergraduate scholarships are open to Students of Chilean, Chinese, Mongolian and South African nationality.
The total value of the Rio Tinto Scholarship is £45,000 GBP a year to cover tuition and a supplement.
To qualify for the scholarship, interested applicants must adhere to the following:
- Students of Chilean, Chinese, Mongolian and South African nationality are granted.
- Be admitted to or be a holder of a place in Geology or Geophysics at the Imperial.
How to Apply
The application for the scholarship is online. Interested applicants should apply using the link below:
- To apply for full-time study at Imperial College London, you must apply online through the UCAS, Universities, and Colleges Admission Service. To apply to Imperial, you must use the UCAS code I50.
- The UCAS website contains detailed instructions on the online application process. Please refer to this when writing your application.
- The UCAS website also offers a series of downloadable and viewable videos that make the application process as clear and simple as possible.
Applications are currently open and will close on 1 May 2022.
For more details, interested applicants should click on the link below:
If you have any questions, please contact Victoria Murphy, Laison and Communications Manager, Department of Earth sciences and Engineering, Imperial College London: firstname.lastname@example.org; +44 (0)20 7495 6445