The Ricks Logistics Ltd Recruitment 2021/2022… | Ricks Logistics Ltd Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ricks Logistics Ltd recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ricks Logistics Ltd Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Ricks Logistics Ltd recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Ricks Logistics Ltd.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Ricks Logistics Ltd Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Business Development Executive
Ricks Logistics Ltd is one of the indigenous integrated logistics service providers in Ghana with branch offices in Sierra Leone and Ivory Coast.
-We are seeking the services of a Business Development & Sales Executive with 1 year or an entry level experience in Business Development /Sales within the Oil & Gas Industry to join our growing team..
-The preferred candidate would be required to reside in Takoradi or its environs and have an engineering background.
-He / She must be able to develop and implement a business development strategy that promotes the growth and development of the company and its brand, both internally and externally.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop business prospects and drive sales on the company’s products and services.
- Manage relationships with the company’s strategic partners and client.
- Liaise with your line to manager for leads for new projects and opportunities and to create new project strategies.
- Develop ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty .
- Continuously leverage on in-depth business research to explore new markets and industry trends.
- Prepare reports on new clients.
- Must be adaptable and have the zeal to learn the dynamics of the industry.
- Perform any other task assigned by management.
Personal Traits and Skills:
- Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills; Self-disciplined; Resolute and value driven.
- Ability and desire to grow the company.
- Practical experience in MS Office, computerized spreadsheets (Excel) data analysis and reporting
How to Apply
Interested applicant should send their Cover letter addressed to the HR and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 25th June, 2021
- Ricks Logistics Ltd DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ricks Logistics Ltd Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ricks Logistics Ltd Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ricks Logistics Ltd Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.