The RainForest Alliance Recruitment 2021/2022… | RainForest Alliance Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. RainForest Alliance recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming RainForest Alliance Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 RainForest Alliance recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at RainForest Alliance.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
RainForest Alliance Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Senior Associate, Monitoring & Evaluation
At the Rainforest Alliance, we are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal. To advance our mission, we focus on amplifying our impact on the ground through systemic transformation: change across the entire supply chain, change in the relationship between people and nature, and change within our own organization. We achieve this transformation by working in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders to create a stronger Alliance. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways. We embrace transparency because we believe that the best way to build trust across our alliance is through openness about our tactics, our impact, and partners on the ground. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
The Senior Associate, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) is responsible for coordinating and carrying out a LandScale-based Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) and Performance Management Framework and activities in Rainforest Alliance’s Landscapes & Livelihoods project in Ghana.The Senior Associate M&E will lead the LEAN (Landscapes and Environmental Agility across the Nation) project by working with Rainforest Alliance staff, project consortium partners, consultants and stakeholders to build, manage and incorporate a multi-stakeholder LandScale tool, a framework outlining core environmental and social dimensions of sustainability in landscapes and providing environmental, social, and economic indicators to measure sustainability.
This role will include designing and evaluating implementation of project activities; training technical staff, project partners, and field consultants on M&E methods and tools; ensuring proper output and outcome indicator data collection, quality control, analysis, and management; and reporting on key findings. The position will also coordinate closely with other Rainforest Alliance units. The position is open to expand in time and geography depending on funding and development.
This role also includes supporting Landscape Management Bodies in rolling out and implementing LandScale-based, context adjusted systems to monitor their landscape´s performance. It will involve a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) system for the Action, while ensuring coordination of concerted efforts to build evidence and knowledge sharing across several landscapes.
- Develop the project´s MEL Plan, including tools, processes, and responsibilities to track project progress, assess its achievements, address the project´s challenges and risks, and documents its lessons learned, in consultation with MEL expert, and Senior Project Manager
- In coordination with the Project Manager, technically supports a participatory process in Landscape Governance Bodies leading to the design and implementation by the project´s Landscape Governance Bodies of context-specific, Landscale-based M&E systems (including methods, tools and processes, employing GIS and satellite imagery) in each of the project´s target landscapes;
- Designs and provide support, directly and remotely to actors of landscape governance bodies on M&E methods, tools and processes, ensuring M&E best practices;
- Collaborate with the Project´s Manager in the design and conduction of field-based baseline, mid-term, and end of project studies to understand needs, gaps, and opportunities for achieving rural development outcomes in the context of business and local community needs, and to assess the project´s contribution to such outcomes; and
- Design and provide remote and person-to-person training and technical assistance to staff, project partners, and field consultants on M&E methods, tools and processes, ensuring M&E best practices;
- Implement and take responsibility for quality control procedures to ensure transparent, evidence-based M&E systems, based on reliable and timely field data collection, management and analysis, to generate and report high-quality output and outcome indicator values;
- Support Project Managers in maintaining updated project information in the Project Management Platform and SharePoint-based project sites;
- Support Project Managers in the preparation of quality and timely project performance technical reports as required by donors, as well as in the preparation of presentations to partners, and other Rainforest Alliance colleagues and departments;
- Ensure that Rainforest Alliance´s Key Performance Indicators are embedded in project design; and M&E best practices into the project;
- Bachelor’s Degree in international development, Agriculture, Social Sciences, Economics, Natural Resources Management or related field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position, including minimum of 2 years of experience conducting project M&E activities including as Geographic Information Systems (GIS) officer for designing, delivery and impact assessments of programs and projects, and/or related studies;
- Experience in software programs including ArcGIS, QGIS, ERDAS Imagine, Global Mapper, ENVI, STATA, SPSS, KOBO Toolbox, CSPro, R. and computer Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Has hands-on experience in co-designing and implementation of cost-effective performance-based and community-based monitoring systems, and the collection, management, analysis and reporting of high-quality output and outcome indicator data;
- Experience advising and supervising field teams or consultants in the collection of field data on social, environmental and/or agronomic and/or socioeconomic indicators for performance assessment, and in the use of associated field methods and tools (household surveys, farm monitoring, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; with required fluency in English, and knowledge of French, a big plus;
- Demonstrated ability to build capacity for project M&E among project staff, partners and key actors in local communities;
- Ability to travel locally and internationally at least 40% of the time.
Commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Closing Date :4 March. 2021
- RainForest Alliance DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for RainForest Alliance Recruitment 2021
To apply for the RainForest Alliance Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum RainForest Alliance Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.