Job Openings at Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD New positions are posted for application by Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD. Below are the available vacancies. The requirements, application form portal, and other information are listed below.
All qualified and interested candidates are invited to apply online for the open positions before the recruitment application deadline by Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD.
All online hiring for new positions at Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD takes place through their recruiting portal.
All interested and qualified applicants must therefore be Ghanaians by birth and have a clean criminal record. a first degree in a comparable discipline with a minimum GPA of Second Class Lower from an authorized university. … by December 31, 2023, be at least 21 years old but no older than 35.
Get the Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD Recruitment application form, specifications, prerequisites, instructions, and the deadline for free here.
Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD Recruitment 2023
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD Recruitment Recruitment 2023
1. Job Title: Credit Analyst Officer
The Credit Analyst supports the Area Managers to build and manage the loan portfolio to achieve the objectives of the company. These activities include the complete process of loan application, appraisal, documentation, monitoring and other support necessary.
• He/She shall undertake to check and verify all assessments of documents shared by Field Officer(s) and make decisions about the client’s credit application using a range of criteria.
• Check and analyze the loan requirements (documents) of existing or prospective clients.
• Analyse and approve based on the findings of the borrower’s ability to repay,
• Keep the company’s credit risk at low or non-existent.
• Reconcile credit files and identify discrepancies and variances.
• Create file/folders to keep customer’s documents.
• Contact clients to do further verification if necessary.
• Perform other duties as may be required.
• Analytical skills
• People Management skills
• Independent minded to take decisions
• Time Management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Hard working in terms
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of First Degree with a level two CA certification from a recognized institution.
• Minimum of two (2) years working experience in a similar role.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28 April, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
- The Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD DOES NOT REQUIRE OR ACCEPT GIFTS OR GLITTER TO OFFER WORK.
- Before, during, or after the recruitment process, never give someone money. Any candidate discovered engaging in one of these would be immediately disqualified and subject to legal action.
CAUTION: Candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment should exercise extreme caution and tact. We thus advise candidates to visit the recruitment portal or website and follow the application instructions. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent who claims to be able to get you hired.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us in the Comment Space Below.
FEW THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING FOR Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD RECRUITMENT 2023
To apply for the Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Before applying for any posted position, be sure to verify the application deadline.
- Before submitting an application, make sure you satisfy the minimal Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD Recruitment standards and have all the necessary documentation.
- To apply, follow the instructions provided for each position.