Public Service Organisation Recruitment 2021/2022. Public Service Organisation invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Public Service Organisation Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Public Service Organisation is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Videographer / Cinematographer
- Video Editor
Qualification Required & Experience
Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment
• Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
• Knowledge of computerized tape editing applications and procedures Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards
• Well developed management and organization skills
• Good oral and written communication, presentation and relationship building skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and curriculum vitae CV to:
Closing Date: 22 December, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview
- The Public Service Organisation DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Public Service Organisation Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Public Service Organisation Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Public Service Organisation Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.