Presbyterian University College is a leading institution in providing quality education to students. Individuals do, however, acquire the knowledge and skills essential to thrive and positively impact their families through education. This post’s aim is to give intending students valuable information on the admission process at Presbyterian University College (Ghana).
Presbyterian University College
Presbyterian University College is however a private Christian university located in Ghana that offers quality education to students
However, intending students are required to meet certain admission requirements, and submit their applications before the deadline.
Hence, the admission process will go through a competitive selection process based on merit.
The following prerequisites must be satisfied by potential students however in order for them to be considered for admission to Presbyterian University College:
1. Both (SSCE) or (WASSCE) with credits (A1-C6) in three core subjects (English, Mathematics, and Integrated Science) and three elective subjects relevant to the program of study.
2. However, the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in five subjects including English, Mathematics, and Science subject.
3. Furthermore, advanced Level GCE or its equivalent with passes in at least two subjects relevant to the program of study
Presbyterian University Application Process
Potential students must take the actions listed below however in order to apply for admission to Presbyterian University College:
1. Buy the admission form through the University’s website or any of its designated banks.
2. Complete the application form and attach all necessary documents, including a passport-size photograph and certified copies of academic certificates.
3. Finally, submit the application form completed accompanied by any required documentation to the university’s admissions office before the deadline.
Presbyterian University College’s admission selection process is however very competitive and based on merit.
However, the University’s Admissions Committee evaluates each application and chooses individuals for admission based on their academic standing,
Hence, pertinent professional experience, and personal traits are also important.
Hence, successful candidates are given provisional admission and will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee.
However within a specified period to keep their place in the school.
The University however also has the legal right to reject an application if the applicant does not match the needed requirements or standards.
Application Closing Dates
Presbyterian University College has two admission cycles per year: January and August. Hence, the application deadlines for each cycle are as follows:
January Cycle: Application forms are however available from September and must be submitted before December 31st of the previous year.
August Cycle: Application forms are available from March and however must be submitted before July 31st of the same year.
Presbyterian University College is however a reputable institution that provides quality education to students in Ghana.
Most importantly, its admission process is competitive and based on merit.
Hence, intending students must however meet the admission requirements and submit their applications early enough.
However, this must be done before the closing date to be selected for admission.
Finally, intending students are admonished to be truthful and give accurate when applying for admission.