The Premium Advisors Recruitment 2021/2022… | Premium Advisors Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Premium Advisors recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Premium Advisors Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Premium Advisors recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Premium Advisors.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Premium Advisors Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Health, Security, Safety & Environment (HSSE) Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
• Directs the resources and activities fo the Department to support the HSSE programmes by providing advice and guidance to the Senior Management team
• Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the Department to create a culture that prioritises effective HSSE and balances overall associated costs
• Review internal HSSE policies and practices to ensure they are current and appropriate, conduct hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new policies and practices from these assessments for implementation
• Ensure compliance with legal and other regulatory requirements, including relevant international conventions
• Assist project team in investigating all incidents and accidents and ensure proper records are completed and submitted. Implement corrective actions as it relates to the incidents are ensure “lessons learned” are communicated throughout the organisation and are incorporated into the programme, as necessary
• Design, supervise and coordinate training programmes to staff and all stakeholders which will increase proficiency in safe practices and promote HSSE consciousness.
• Organise and actively participate in safety meetings across company locations to review HSSE performance and policies
• Stay abreast of current and emerging technical and professional aspects of this position
• Responsible for the continual development and upkeep of the Emergency Response procedures and associated practices (e.g.fire fighting, damage control, crowd control, command and control, crisis management etc.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in Social Science or related discipline. A higher-level certificate in Safety and security will be an advantage
• Proven record of a minimum of 7 years HSSE management experience from preferably port operations or similar industrial environments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• General knowledge and experience on terminal practices
• Knowledge and experience in handling of dangerous goods & emergency situations
• Experience in risk assessment and risk management as well as incident investigation and report writing
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates for any of these positions should send emails with their application letters and curriculum vitae to:
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 03 April, 2021
- Premium Advisors DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Premium Advisors Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Premium Advisors Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Premium Advisors Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.