The Philips Recruitment 2022/2023… | Philips Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Philips recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Philips Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2022/2023 Philips recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Philips.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Philips Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Field Service Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
be responsible for defined procedures and methodologies to install, configure, test, maintain and support hardware and software solutions, including problem identification, system architecture definition / specification, implementation, basic integration, validation and verification testing, customer education, solution activation, and system restoration.
About Philips HS Africa:
Philips HS covers the continent in 5 key districts across multiple countries in Africa. Philips Africa HQ is in Johannesburg, South Africa with the other districts (and key countries) being West Africa (Nigeria, Ghana), East Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda), North East Africa (Egypt) and North Africa (Morocco).
You are responsible for
- Installing Philips Healthcare (PH) equipment according standards with respect to quality and installation time as set by PH
- Performing planned maintenance and equipment modifications within the scheduled time and to the quality standards set by PH
- Performing corrective maintenance, supported when necessary by tier-2 support helpdesk to ensure Time To System Up (TTSU) is within the norTSU
- Demonstrating commitments to meet customer needs and requirements by ensuring all given quality standards
- Submiting timely and accurate service data, job sheets, reports, expense claims, radiation film badges, field problem reports and other paperwork as assigned
- Awarness of customer needs and potential commercial leads (Philips Lifecycle Solutions – PLS) through customer visits and provide feedback and recommendations to the management, relevant people within the organization
- Supporting the District Customer Services & Operations Manager and the Customer Services Account Manager as appropriate with contract renewals etc.
- Using company property with care to ensure optimal results with minimal operational costs
- Keeping abreast of new technologies likely to affect PH range of products
- Being a professional representative for PH with respect to customer problems, ensuring personal acceptability by the customer in appearance and behavior in accordance with PH policy and targets
- Executing service events (maintenance & Installation) in compliance with applicable version of Business Unit (BU) / Business Line (BL) service manuals and relevant PH quality standard policies
- Completeness and accuracy of service records with particular attention to test & inspection results
- Adopting appropriate ESD control while servicing PH equipment
- Using appropriate electronic measurement equipment in calibration controlled cycle
- Reporting identified device safety issues according to applicable PH quality standard policy
- Reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner and improving on Net Promoter Score (NPS)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree in IT (preferably), Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics Engineering, or relevant disciplines
- 1-2 years experience in customer service in Healthcare industry would be welcome
- Strong technical knowledge regarding Healthcare products,
- Good communication skills in English in addition to local language
- Strong customer service and communication skills
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 28 March. 2022
- Philips DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Philips Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Philips Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Philips Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.