Petroplan Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023. Petroplan Ghana invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Petroplan Ghana Recruitment 2022.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Petroplan Ghana is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Job Title: Senior Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
Qualification Required & Experience
- Strong knowledge and experience regarding the maintenance of offshore E&I Equipment
- Experience working directly for an Operator
- Understanding and experience managing a team of multi-discipline technicians directly within the business and those working on the project from service providers.
- Good experience in managing all HSE activities
- Experience using MAXIMO preferred
- Valid Offshore Medical & Survival is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should click here to Apply to:
Or Call us on;
Closing Date: 10 February, 2022
- The Petroplan Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Petroplan Ghana Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Petroplan Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Petroplan Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.