The PETRA Recruitment 2021/2022… | PETRA Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. PETRA recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming PETRA Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 PETRA recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the PETRA.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
PETRA Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Software Developers
- This role(s) are expected to work within the Technology Initiatives team to deliver on assigned tasks as support to business requests and to work on projects as needed.
- The candidates would be required to develop either frontend or backend applications on assigned tasks.
- The candidates will be supporting Trust and Mutual Fund applications in-house.
- Understand clients’ applications requirements.
- Identify key application features.
- Work with other IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications.
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Troubleshoot applications 8. Find bugs and offer timely solutions.
- Test existing applications, identify deficiencies, and offer solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in software development or a similar role
- Track record of working within a team to deliver enterprise-level applications.
- Direct experience with Agile software development methodologies and DevOps is a plus
Skills & Knowledge
- Practical knowledge of working with Database systems (NoSQL, SQL)
- Good handle on containerization and deployment technics and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes) Experience using GraghQL is a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud-based services (AWS, Google) is a plus
- Understanding of object-oriented software engineering
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code.
- Great understanding of software design and programming principles
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
How to Apply
All interested persons with the requisite qualification and skills should submit their application, curriculum vitae, and other credentials to the Head, Human Resources through email@example.com not later than April 16, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- PETRA DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for PETRA Recruitment 2021
To apply for the PETRA Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum PETRA Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.