The Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) Recruitment 2021/2022… | Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
• The M&E officer will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the GrEEnProject; assisting the Project Manager in preparing Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining the MIS of the Project and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities.
• The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer works in close collaboration with project team and management of African Aurora Business Network, technical advisors, business hubs, agribusiness stakeholders, private sector, non-government and civil society organizations.
Functions and Responsibilities:
• Develop and strengthen monitoring and evaluation systems including developing monitoring and impact indicators for the project success;
• Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results;
• Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results;
• Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
• Undertake routine data collection and entry for various interventions implemented in the field and ensure that complete, accurate, clean and consistent data is shared with the Program Manager for data analysis and action planning.
• Ensure proper filing of M&E documents including questionnaires, monitoring reports, datasets among others
• Participate in regular data verification and audit exercises to assess the quality of data reported and address any anomalies identified
• Submit to the Program Manager weekly and monthly updates on M& E activities conducted in the field
• Keep the M&E database up to date and help program staff prepare periodic high quality reports
• Support project staff during survey planning and implementation especially preparing logistics needed, participating in data collection and cleaning
Qualification Required & Experience
Education & Training
• Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline (e.g. agribusiness, social sciences, mathematics or ICT related education)
• Demonstrated experience of working on projects or project data
• Experience working in research administration, including tracking and logging information in spreadsheets
• Proven ability to manage research data and databases including cleaning, analysing and reporting data
• Familiarity with data collection, entry and simple analysis
• Experience of using MS Excel for managing information and computing
• Experience of using SPSS (or equivalent)
• MS Office software, especially MS Excel,Word and PowerPoint with ability to troubleshoot these applications
• Quantitative data management and analysis programs (e.g. SPSS, Stata)
• Knowledge of processes involved in agribusiness research
Skills & Abilities
• Organisational skills, with ability to work to and meet deadlines
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Interpersonal skills with ability to work both collaboratively and independently
• Confidence and ability to deal with people at all levels across disciplines and cultures
• Proven track record of taking responsibility and ownership for problems and following them through to resolution
Salary: GHc2000-5000 based on experience
Location: Sekondi Takoradi
How To Apply For The Job
Send application letter and CV to email address:
Closing Date: 15 March, 2021
2. Job Title: Business Development Manager
Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) is an Independent Investment & Mentee Unit of African Aurora Business Network(AABN) and situated in the Western Region, Takoradi. PITCH is a social enterprise organization that provides mentoring, coaching, training and business advisory services for young business startups, SME’s, young people and university graduates.
As a Strategic Investment Unit of AABN, the Business Development Manager for PITCH will work under the supervision of the Chief Executive Officer. He/She will be responsible for improving and growing PITCH, by fostering and developing relationships with Clients, Stakeholders and Partners. The Business Development Manager will work to create profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets to enhance the operations of PITCH.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
New Business/Product Development
• Identify partnership opportunities and develop sponsorship proposals to secure funding for interventions of PITCH
• Identify new business opportunities including new markets, clients, trends, products and services.
• Develop innovative virtual business advisory services for PITCH
• Strategic management, work planning and supervision of PITCH interventions
• Represent PITCH at conferences, training and capacity building activities
• Ensure PITCH compliance with all financial management, statutory and regulatory requirements
• Manage stakeholder engagements for AABN and PITCH
• Coordinate mentoring programs for business start-ups
Branding, Marketing and Events Management
• Develop and implement a marketing plan to promote services of PITCH
• Develop and implement a social media strategy to actively promote PICTCH
• Represent PITCH at all media engagements
Client Relationship Management
• Manage client contracts or agreements
• Be responsive to the needs of clients
• Manage relationship between AABN and PITCH
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
• Monitor and track execution of the Business of Plan of PITCH
• Facilitate quarterly knowledge sharing with stakeholders
• Draft and share quarterly progress reports to the Board of PITCH and AABN
• Continuously evaluate performance and service delivery of PITCH and share insights for course corrective actions
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of first degree in the social sciences
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• A resident of Sekondi Takoradi is preferred
Salary: GHc3000-5000 based on experience
Location: Sekondi Takoradi
How To Apply For The Job
Please send your application letter and CV to the HR Officer of AABN, all mails should be sent through this email:
Closing Date: 17 March, 2021
- Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.