Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Pioneer Academics Scholarships in the USA are available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Pajwell Foundation Bachelor of Music in Composition for Visual Media international awards and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Pajwell Foundation Bachelor of Music in Composition for Visual Media international awards are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for Pajwell Foundation Bachelor of Music in Composition for Visual Media international awards 2022
4 March 2022
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to the B.M. in Music Composition Program.
- Newly enrolling and current/returning students are eligible.
- Previous winners of this scholarship are not eligible.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- YouTube Video URL 1: YouTube video URL: Video of you clearly explaining why you should be considered for the Scholarship. Include your name, your career goals, business ideas/plans, and any other factors you consider relevant. You must also explain what you are primarily looking to improve upon by studying in MI’s Composition Program. Maximum length is 3 minutes, spoken voice only no performance footage is accepted. Videos that exceed 3 minutes will not be considered.
- YouTube Video URL 2: YouTube video URL: Video images (visual media i.e.: film, TV, animation, games, etc.) with synced audio tracks of two songs (musical soundtracks) that you have either composed, and/or produced, and/or arranged for visual media. You must include explain your specific contribution(s) to the material submitted.