The Oracle Recruitment 2022/2023… | Oracle Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Oracle recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Oracle Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 Oracle recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Oracle.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Oracle Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Technology Solutions Engineer
Oracle Solutions Engineers in the Technology Software Engineer (TSE) team bridge the gap between business and technology – speaking the value language of business and technology C‐level individuals. They combine a deep understanding of technology, applications, industry best practices, business processes, and architectural patterns to drive IT transformation initiatives that meet the business objectives of our customers.
Ideal candidates not only possess deep experience with technology transformation but also significant experience in project delivery and cloud business.
In this position, the candidate will be able to work with cutting-edge technologies and projects related to Modern Data and Application solutions.
The role is predominately a Pre-Sales role, an intrinsic part of the Sales team, and has a single focus on positioning Oracle’s Technology Solutions at the heart of the customer projects and priorities.
Good commercial sense is a key requirement, as we aim to grow our presence, presenting our solutions should always reflect the immediate and long-term benefit for our customers. A proactive attitude is a key characteristic that we are looking for.
As a solution engineer, you have the chance to develop in a very broad spectrum, ranging from product expertise, customer interaction, communication, and general IT market knowledge.
- Provide support, as Solution Engineer, to multiple sales teams and lines of business (both proactive and reactive) to identify the best Oracle solution for their customer’s business needs and to position Oracle’s Technology & Cloud Strategy and Solutions as a key differentiator in sales cycles;
- Engage with customers by translating their business needs into appropriate Oracle solutions;
- Present and articulate features and benefits of Oracle technology solution to business and technical customers;
- Create and deliver presentations, customized demonstrations, seminars, and workshops to customers and partners, as well as public events;
- Setting up and leading diverse teams (local/remote, technical / non-technical profiles), in order to address high-profile sales engagements from a pre-sales point of view
- Design, plan and deliver Solution Demonstrations, Proofs of Concept, and Benchmarks.
- Become the technical solution expert for a designated solution area;
- Contribute technical responses for Invitations To Tender (ITT), Requests for Information (RFIs), and Requests for Proposal (RFP);
- Define infrastructure architectures and solution proposals, using Value Selling techniques;
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to up-sell based on solutions insight;
- Keep abreast of all new products, market trends, future directions, and the competition for areas of focus;
- Maintain up-to-date, relevant knowledge of competitive solutions and winning strategies;
- Actively developing product expertise;
- Ongoing education and training of the sales force on Oracle technologies and solutions;
- Document and share lessons learned and best practices;
- Collaborate with other pre-sales teams to drive business results, enhance win rates, and better customer propositions;
- Operate in line with all Oracle processes and procedures.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Background from pre-sales, inside sales, or as a consultant;
- Proven experience working in the IT industry as Technical Architect, Solution Architect, or Engineer;
- Experience with Data Platform Technologies: Relational Databases, Data warehousing, ETL, Data Lakes, NoSQL, and Analytics among others is desirable.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures, Integration, Application Server technologies and DevOps is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle technology is a distinct advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and persuasive skills are essential;
- Fluency in English is a must. French desired.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Internet Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with minimal supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform responsibilities is 10%
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 25th September, 2022
- Oracle DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Oracle Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Oracle Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.