The Old Mutual Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023… | Old Mutual Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Old Mutual Ghana recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Old Mutual Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 Old Mutual Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Old Mutual Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Old Mutual Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Chief Security & Forensics Officer
This role is individually accountable for ensuring security of staff and property, investigation of security breaches, theft, fraud and other irregularities, and the maintenance of security equipment. The incumbent will also carry out forensic investigations of financial crime across Old Mutual Ghana businesses. The incumbent will work with internal and external stakeholders in order to carry out this mandate.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Implement physical security standards by conducting relevant assessments, ensuring all risks are relevant and appropriately addressed to ensure people, assets and operations are adequately secured and best practices shared.
- Implement the personal protection standard through introducing/implementing sustainable security protocols as it relates to air concentration risk, country emergency evacuation, executive close protection, secure mobility, staff activity threat assessments, travel/hotel/and event security as well as sharing best practices
- Ensure all reports are timely and assessments carried out with documented results and recommendations for changes.
- Medium to low-risk security protocols addressed and risks mitigated.
- Identify/locate and partner with providers to ensure country emergency evacuation protocols are continuously active.
- Collaborate with HR/Risk/Management to develop/implement security and health and safety process/training for employees.
- Carry out forensic investigations of financial crime across Old Mutual Ghana businesses including Claims investigations on our products
- Responsible and accountable for leading, conducting and reporting on forensic investigations into customer, employee, supplier, and agent/broker misconduct as well as Due Diligence investigations.
- Identification of risk & control breakdowns and consideration of practical pro-active measures that could be implemented to avoid a re-occurrence.
- Achieve investigative objectives through quality, in-depth reviews and deliver quality investigations.
- Obtain and interpret all relevant information with regards to the investigations
- Conduct, plan and execute investigative fieldwork
- Submit formal factual reports pertaining to all investigations and make recommendations to mitigate the risks identified.
- Ensure that the relevant actions and consequence management is taken in conjunction with various stakeholders (i.e. HC and management).
- Testify in internal and criminal hearings as required.
- Liaising with role players in law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
- Assisting in preparing cases for prosecution and presenting evidence at criminal and civil trials.
- Assist where necessary with drafting disciplinary charges and act as the initiator/presenter.
- Maintenance of evidentiary material to support the findings and the contents of cases investigated.
- Manages client and stakeholder relationships, including providing regular feedback to stakeholders
- Conducts branch visits to identify policy and regulatory non-compliance, identify fraud, perform forensic audits, provide fraud awareness training, and coach line managers
- Investigative Mindset
- Report writing
- Problem-Solving skills
- Initiating Action/Proactive
Qualifications And Experience
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Mathematics/Statistics, Risk Management, or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Forensic Audit/Investigative experience
- Relevant forensic qualification
- Experience in the security services desired
- Ability to run forensic assignments
- Experience in case management
- A team player with an investigative mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel on assignments
How to Apply
Closing Date : 25th July. 2022
- Old Mutual Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for Old Mutual Ghana Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Old Mutual Ghana Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Old Mutual Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.