Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The North Iredell High School is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The North Iredell High School and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for North Iredell High School are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for North Iredell High School
Here are some brief descriptions of the top North Iredell High School.
About North Iredell High School
North Iredell is one of 10 high schools in Iredell County and is part of the Statesville-Iredell public school district. The student body is 55 percent male and 45 percent with a 20 percent minority enrollment in 2021. North has an 85 percent graduation rate. Twenty-nine percent of the students are enrolled in Advanced Placement courses.
North Iredell High School is located at 156 Raider Rd, Olin, NC 28660, United States
Why You Should Attend North Iredell High School
North Iredell High School provides quality education programs, taught by professionals in a dynamic approach. North Iredell is committed to the pursuit of excellence in creative expression that addresses important problems and questions facing our society.
The school offers experiences that inspire students to love learning. Students learn to think critically, communicate effectively, engage creatively, and collaborate purposefully.
Students can access opportunities and resources that help them develop independence and self-direction and extend their learning beyond the walls of the classroom as they grow intellectually, emotionally, physically, aesthetically, morally, and spiritually.
The school is loaded with experienced staff and also has the latest technologies for students to gain knowledge and experience preparing them for college. By attending North Iredell, you will receive a superior education at a reasonable cost.
A North Iredell learner is:
- A person of character: One who lives the ideals articulated in our character pledge and is prepared to think and act with empathy as a responsible global citizen in an increasingly diverse landscape.
- An effective communicator: Listens attentively, speaks articulately, writes clearly, and conveys her ideas and understandings in a variety of formats using the language of her discipline.
- Creative: One who constructs imaginative ideas and innovative alternatives and applies his knowledge to non-routine problems, particularly those without rule-based solutions.
- Thinks critically and reflectively: As a researcher to navigate abundant information, analyze and synthesize findings, and draw evidence-based conclusions, and as a problem solver who is more interested in asking good questions and developing ideas than in memorizing facts.
- Works collaboratively: Creating a new knowledge base comprising multiple perspectives and building leadership skills by facilitating group discussions, forging consensus, and negotiating outcomes within a diverse group.
Is North Iredell School Accredited?
Accreditation is an important factor to consider before applying for admission into any school. It helps determine if an institution meets or exceeds minimum quality standards.
North Iredell is fully accredited and listed among the top-ranked high schools in the country.
How is North Iredell High School Admission Application?
To be considered for admission into North, you must distinguish yourself in a meaningful way and show considerable academic performance.
North currently holds 480 students in Levels 1, 2, and 3 of the Middle Years Program (MYP). The last two years are completed at South Iredell High School. You can apply for the MYP as rising 6th graders. This allows for beginning the MYP journey and meeting the necessary requirements for the successful completion of the program.
As part of the application process, the school look at the following data points for each candidate:
- Responses from the online application
- Student’s most recent report card, most recent benchmark assessment scores from this current school year (NC Check-ins 1, 2 and iReady Diagnostic 2)
- Disciplinary record and attendance record
- End-of-Grade assessment data for Reading and Math from the previous year.
In some cases, North accepts students during Levels 2 & 3. This is highly based on student readiness, student achievement in Math and Reading, and a background in a foreign language (Spanish, French, or Mandarin Chinese). Meeting these requirements is mandatory to enter the school program as a 7th or 8th grader.
How is North Iredell High School Program?
North Iredell High School features a wide range of program curriculum geared towards teaching students how to be critical thinkers, creative agents, effective communicators, and purposeful collaborators.
There are more than 30 AP courses, each one of which connects directly to a wide variety of college majors and careers.
AP courses also help you transform the subjects you’re enthusiastic about into a fulfilling future. If you’re into studying languages, taking one in AP could help you in everything from a college major in languages to a career in Anthropology, Ethnic Studies, or Fashion Design.
How much is North Iredell High School Tuition?
North Iredell High School uses Online School Payments (OSP) portal. The service provides flexible payment options to all families as well as online access to account information such as billing and payment details.
The North Iredell High School Scholarship And Financial Aid
North offers financial assistance in the form of scholarships to students seeking to travel abroad based on merit and need. Students with special qualifications, such as academic, athletic, or artistic talent and who demonstrate high financial need can compete for these scholarships.
North Iredell High School Athletics
North’s athletics program is an essential facet of the school philosophy, which seeks to develop the whole child including physically. From movement education in the early childhood program through competitive varsity sports, students gain broad exposure to the importance of the physical activity.
North Iredell major sporting activities include Baseball, cheerleading, cross country, football, golf, soccer, softball, tennis, track, volleyball, wrestling
North Iredell School Rankings
Actually, when it comes to school ranking, there are many things to consider especially before it is made official. According to the news, schools are ranked on their performance on state-required tests, graduation, and how well they prepare students for college.
- #13,003 in National Rankings
- #436 in North Carolina High Schools
- #83 in Charlotte, NC Metro Area High Schools
- #5 in Iredell-Statesville Schools High Schools
Who Are the Alumni of North?
The Alumni of North Iredell High School include:
- Michele Sipes Price.
- Jonathon Akers.
- Sonya Penland Trivette.
- Ty-Rus Turner.
Being a student at North Iredell High School means you have an incredible breadth to learn and turn into a change-maker. The school assumes a fundamental part in students’ development and improvement preparing them for a bigger responsibility. If you are certain North Iredell is the right school for you, then, log on to the school’s official website www.northhigh.issnc.org and apply.