The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2023/2024… | NNPC Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2023/2024
Any qualified person can apply irrespective of the state you are in. Follow the steps below and apply Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2023.
NNPC Recruitment Requirements
Below are the requirements:
- You must a Nigerian Citizen
- Have at least a minimum of secondary school certificate which includes any of these; WAEC result, NECO or NABTEB
- You must also have a valid means of identification too
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 35 years of age.
How to Apply NNPC Recruitment 2023
Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation website and apply for the positions online.
- visit the NNPC Recruitment portal at https://www.nnpcgroup.com/
- and fill in your details.
- Ensure to enter your details correctly to avoid being disqualified.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the NNPC recruitment date for 2023. Once approval has been gotten for the 2023 NNPC recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment for 2023 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the NNPC recruitment exercise.
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.