Are you planning to apply for the NMTC Admission Form 2023/2024? Read on to learn everything you need to know about the application deadline, eligibility requirements, and admissions procedure.
NMTC Admission Form
The NMTC Admission Form 2023/2024 is an application form for students who want to pursue a medical career in Ghana.
Numerous courses in the medical area are available through the National Medical Training College (NMTC), including Community Medicine and Health, Medical Laboratory Technology, Pharmacy Technology, and others.
To be eligible for the NMTC Admission Form 2023/2024, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Be a citizen of Ghana
2. Have a minimum of six (6) credits, including English, Mathematics, and Science, in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or its equivalent
3. Be at least 18 years old at the time of application
4. Pass the NMTC entrance examination.
NMTC Admission Requirements
Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects.
|2||B||Very Good||B2||2-Very Good|
(C6) in six WASSCE subjects (3 core and 3 elective subjects respectively). Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects.
A minimum aggregate score of 24. Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects.
GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels
1. Applicants with ´O´ or ´A´ Levels must have Grade 6 or better in five (5) ´O´ level subjects including English, Math, and a Science / Arts subject.
2. In addition, they must have passed in 3 subjects, one of the passes should be Grade D or better at the ´A´ Levels.
IMPORTANT: This page is updated when any Kumasi Nurses and Midwifery Training School Admission Form is opened for application, so you are advised to Bookmark and visit this page regularly to ascertain if your program application form of choice is out for the 2023/2024 academic year.
FURTHER NOTE: Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects. In addition, they must have passed in 3 subjects, one of the passes should be Grade D or better at the ´A´ Levels.
Cost of NMTC Admission Form
1. Direct applicants pay GH $200.00.
2. Mature applicants will pay GHC 300.00.
3. The fee for all post-diploma applicants is GHC $200.00.
Foreign applicants will be charged $100.
How to Apply for NMTC Admission Form 2023/2024
The NMTC Admission Form 2023/2024 is available online at the official website of the National Medical Training College.
Before the application deadline, interested candidates must complete the application form according to the website’s guidelines. The following are the steps that make up the application process:
1. Obtain an application voucher from the post office or any of the following financial institutions or sources: GCB Bank, Agric. Ecobank, Zenith Bank, Unibank, Fidelity Bank, Republic Bank, and VISA Credit/Debit Card are some examples of financial institutions.
2. International students should use VISA cards.
3. Then go to the NMTC Admission Portal.
4. After that, click on Admissions, scroll down, and select the “Apply for Admission” link.
5. Use your Voucher Serial Number and PIN to log in after that.
6. After that, complete the online NMTC application form and submit it.
7. Attend the NMTC entrance examination.
8. Wait for the admission list to be released.
NMTC Admission Deadline
1. Direct Applicants: 15th July
2. Mature Applicants: 29th May
3. Post-Diploma Applicants: 15th July
The NMTC Admission Form 2023/2024 is a great opportunity for students who want to pursue a career in the medical field.
To increase your chances of getting admitted, make sure to meet the eligibility criteria, submit your application before the deadline, and prepare well for the NMTC entrance examination.
We hope this has provided you with all the information you need to know about the NMTC Admission Form 2023/2024. Good luck with your application!