Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the NJIT International Merit-Based Scholarship Awards, USA is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The NJIT International Merit-Based Scholarship Awards, USA and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for NJIT International Merit-Based Scholarship Awards, USA are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for NJIT International Merit-Based Scholarship Awards, USA
Here are some brief descriptions of the top ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At the University Of Essex.
NJIT International Merit-Based Scholarship Awards, USA is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at New Jersey Institute of Technology. The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
NJIT International Merit-Based Scholarship Awards, USA is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The eligible students will receive monetary support to cover the cost of their undergraduate studies at NJIT for as long as 4 years in the USA.
- Continuous full-time enrollment;
- Meet the standards of Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as outlined here.
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA (at time of the annual review in June) and attain a minimum 3.0 GPA for each and every semester;
- Not exceed the maximum terms (4-years for non-Architect students and 5-years for Architect students and 3 years for accelerated programs), including the number of years/semesters you have already taken.
- The combination of grants and scholarships awards does not exceed student bill tuition charges or the amount the funds were intended to pay for. The detailed scholarship policy can be found here.
Applicants are required to apply to NJIT using the official online platform of the university. Students that deem eligible for the opportunity are considered.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic preparation
- Personal essay
- Letter of recommendation
- Photocopy of passport
- Official high school
Admission Requirements: The students must be in the top 25% of their class or have a 3.0 GPA or higher to be the equivalent.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 100