Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Pioneer Academics Scholarships in the USA are available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Nigerian Law Scholars Fund at Kings College London and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Nigerian Law Scholars Fund at Kings College London are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2021
- 1 How to Apply for Nigerian Law Scholars Fund at Kings College London 2021
How to Apply for Nigerian Law Scholars Fund at Kings College London 2021
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Nigerian Law Scholars Fund at Kings College London.
What Does the Scholarship Offer?
The King’s Nigerian Law Scholars Fund is intended to support the winner with the full cost of tuition fees and provide a living costs allowance whilst studying.
- International students: The scholarship will be worth $33,016.55. This will comprise $30,111.09* to cover full tuition fees and $2,905.46 towards your living costs.
Eligible students must be:
- be undertaking the one year LLM Law program at King’s, 2021 entry;
- be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- have provided a written personal statement;
- be ordinarily resident in Nigeria, and be liable for the international rate of tuition fees at King’s;
- be intending to return to Nigeria on completion of studies, to share the skills gained whilst studying at King’s;
- be willing to provide an end-of-year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
How To Apply For Nigerian Law Scholars Fund
- The application form should be completed, scanned, and emailed to email@example.com.
- Alternatively, it may be posted to the Student Funding Office,
- You must submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. This should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Deadline for Nigerian Law Scholars Fund
The deadline for applications is April annually, after which further applications will not be considered.
When will I know the outcome of my application?
Provided your application form has been accurately completed and the appropriate documentary evidence supplied, you will be notified of the decision during May.
The award of a scholarship to an offer-holder will be conditional upon:
- the offer-holder accepting a place on the King’s LLM programme and
- the fulfillment by the offer-holder of all conditions, both academic and English Language, attached to his or her offer of a place at King’s by 10 July.
Deposits are not required until a decision has been made on the scholarships, unsuccessful scholarship candidates will need to pay their programme deposit within two weeks of the outcome.
The successful candidate will be selected by the panel of senior academic Law School representatives.
Where can I get further information?
To find out more about the Scholarship scheme, please contact the Student Funding Office.
The College has tried to give students an early opportunity to begin their research on student funding. Although every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is both helpful to prospective candidates and accurate at the time of its publication, it is possible that some information may be outdated or superseded before the start of the 2021 academic year.