The National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) Recruitment 2021/2022… | NHIA Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invite applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2021/2022 National Health Insurance Authority NHIA recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Nigerian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) Recruitment 2021/2022
The National Health Insurance Authority is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the following positions.
- Manager Medical (NHIS/01/MG)
- Senior Manager Medical (NHIS/01/SM)
- Principal Manager Medical (NHIS/01/PM)
- Asst General Manager Medical (NHIS/01/AG)
- Assistant Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/AM)
- Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/MG)
- Senior Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/SM)
- Principal Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/PM)
- Officer Nursing (NHIS/03/OF)
- Senior Officer Nursing (NHIS/03/SO)
- Asst Manager Nursing (NHIS/03/AM)
- Manager Nursing (NHIS/03/MG)
- Officer MLS (NHIS/04/OF),
- Senior Officer MLS (NHIS/04/SO),
- Assistant Manager MLS (NHIS/04/AM)
- Manager MLS (NHIS/04/MG)
Description of Duties
Under the supervision of the Coordinator of the State Office, the Officer, Senior Officer, Assistant Manager, Manager, Senior Manager, Principal Manager and Assistant General Manager in all the cadres will be expected to perform the following duties among others:
a) Lead/participate in all quality management activities in the State Office including accreditation and other quality assurance functions.
b) Implement and maintain grievance redressal mechanism and other accountability initiatives of the Scheme
c) Provide technical assistance to the relevant State Social Health Insurance/Contributory Agency/Scheme
d) Provide technical support in implementing work plans for all areas of quality management initiatives including accreditation and reaccreditation
e) Create synergies among the staff in the relevant Departments of the State Office.
f) Contribute any operational framework that can lead to high performance, credibility and add value to the quality management activities of the State Office within the purview of the NHIS Operational Guidelines.
g) Coordinate the activities of the State Call Center and ensure prompt issuance of authorization codes
h) Coordinate the mining of data necessary for the review of NHIS Services Charges and NHIS Drug Price List in the State
i) Carry out any other responsibility that may be assigned by the NHIS State Coordinator or their authorized representatives
How to Apply for National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) Recruitment 2021
- The National Health Insurance Authority DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for National Health Insurance Authority Recruitment 2021
To apply for the National Health Insurance Authority Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Health Insurance Authority Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.