The Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2022/2023… Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply for. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements, and other details are available below.
Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment Portal is where all their new job recruitment is carried out online.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Get the Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and the closing date for free here.
Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2022
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment Recruitment 2022
1. Job Title: Plant Operator
About This Role
- To operate the process circuits and mobile equipment of the Ahafo Process plant in a safe and competent manner, whereby optimum production is achieved.
In This Role You Will
Process Plant Operations
- Operate all process plant circuits independently to achieve daily targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for circuits including crushing, grinding, Carbon In Leach (CIL), elution, counter current decantation, thickeners, tailings, reagent mixing, water services and gold room operations.
- Monitor and record the operating performance of the process circuit and make appropriate changes to ensure that optimum production is achieved.
- Troubleshoot equipment and circuit performance when operating outside of normal range.
- Inform the Supervisor of any changes that may affect optimum production.
- Monitor and inspect the process plant equipment to ensure its correct operation and performance.
- Maintain a high housekeeping standard in each of the process circuits.
- Work with the metallurgical team to ensure the optimum metallurgical performance of the process plant.
- Work with the maintenance team to achieve efficient process plant equipment performance and availability.
- Operate heavy equipment to support routine and nonroutine work, including and not limited to 966 & 930 loaders, bobcat, forklift, excavator, liner handler, dozer and overhead cranes to ensure efficient running of the various circuits.
- Perform additional non-routine duties during shutdowns.
- Participate and contribute to the development and review of the Process Operations Short Term Planning (STP’s).
- Conduct thorough shift handover, detailing all relevant information correctly and detail all information in various logbooks and reports relevant to the incoming shift / crew.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs which will assist in enhancing the performance of the process plant operation.
- Maintain an understanding of monthly production targets and progress.
- Operate two-way radio communications clearly and concisely with Foremen, Maintenance Personnel, other Operators and Senior Staff and follow instructions given.
- Respond to inquiries and instructions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Complete all tasks identified in the Processing Operations Management Operating System (MOS) Elements to the specified quality and timeliness as assigned to this role.
Work Scheduling and Allocation
- Plan own activities on a shift-by-shift basis according to allocated process plant production schedules.
- Accomplish work objectives by following and executing on assigned process plant production schedule.
Health, Safety and Environment
- Maintain a high health, safety and environmental awareness.
- Monitor own and peers’ adherence to health and safety measures, protocols, production parameters and standards.
- Report any deviation from established health and safety measures and protocols to the Process Supervisor.
- Adhere strictly to Newmont’s Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
- Act as a role model in complying with and supporting these standards and practices by:
- wearing mandatory protective clothing and appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when and where required.
- reporting and correcting unsafe acts or conditions.
- proactively participating in safety meetings and promotes safe working practices.
- strictly adhering to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Short Term Plannings (STP’s), work policies and security procedures.
- actively partaking in hazard identification and correction.
- reporting environmental spills immediately and taking appropriate action to prevent contamination.
- attending all safety meetings.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Senior School Certificate Examination
- Possess an E-Class driver’s license.
- Have a Mincom Process/Equipment Operations Certificate of Competence will be an added advantage.
- As a minimum, declared competent in the following Metalliferous Courses (Citi and Guilds):
- MNMPRD104A – Conduct Pump Operations.
- MNMPRD105A – Conduct Valve Operations.
- Successful completion of other Metalliferous courses (Citi and Guilds) is preferable.
- Working knowledge of processing plant equipment.
- Working knowledge of process operations, particularly crushing, Semi Autogenous Grinding (SAG) – Ball Mill Grinding, Leach / Carbon In Leach (CIL), Elution, Reagents and Tails Operation.
- Minimum of 5 – 6 years’ operating experience in a gold processing plant, of which a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience should be in Process Plant Operating environment.
- Process plant commissioning experience will be an added advantage.
- Good technical problem-solving skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Good operating and troubleshooting skills.
- Good analysis and interpretation skills.
- Good communication (written and verbal in English) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct others to maintain the required output expected of an operating circuit.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common operational safety signage and directions.
- Ability to handle and coordinate multiple concurrent activities.
- Detail focused.
- Takes initiative.
- Safety conscious.
- Team player.
- Technically inclined.
- The position is located at the Ahafo South mine site.
Newmont strongly encourages all applicants to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine as soon as the vaccine is available to you as Newmont considers vaccination to be a vital tool in the fight against the pandemic. Proof of vaccination is required for entry to certain Newmont locations and for business travel, unless an exemption is required by law. Newmont may update its vaccination policies/requirements at any time in its sole discretion.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 24th October, 2022
- The Newmont Mining Corporation DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us in the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.