National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) Recruitment 2023/2024. National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) Recruitment 2023.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Planning Analyst II (2 Positions)
- Senior Planning Analyst
- Estate Officer
- Cleaners (2 Positions)
- Labourer / Gardener
- Principal Officer, IT
- Principal Officers
- Principal Planning Analyst
- Resource Mobilisation and Partnerships Officer
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must possess a minimum of a Master’s degree in Development Planning, Development Policy or relevant discipline of Economics, Social Sciences, M&E with strong analytical background
• Must be fully certified by a recognised and relevant professional body
• A minimum of twelve (12) years’ post qualification experience of which at least five (5) years have been in senior management
• Knowledge of both national and international development issues and enhanced understanding of the National and sub-national Planning Processes including Monitoring and Evaluation
• Demonstrable evidence of experience and previous work involving strategic and/or development planning
• Demonstrable experience in research and policy analysis with relevant publications in high reputable journals
• Demonstrated capacity to generate and implement new ideas.
• Excellent skills on resource mobilization
• Knowledge in the conduct of research, data analysis and interpretation
• Knowledge in ICT including Microsoft Office suite and statistical analysis softwares
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above requirements should submit in an A4 size envelope the under-listed:
• Application letter
• Curriculum vitae with biographic data, contact information, names and addresses of two (2) referees
• Copies of academic and professional certificates (you will need to bring the original if you are shortlisted for an interview)
• Evidence of good standing with academic and professional institution if profession is regulated by law
• Vision statement for Director positions only on how applicant intends to respond to the constitutional mandate and mission of the Commission (2-4 pages long on A4-size paper)
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Applications should be submitted via post or hand-delivered to:
The Human Resources Department
National Development Planning Commission
No.13 Switchback Road
P.O. Box CT633
Or email to:
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Closing Date: 18 December, 2023
- The National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.