The Navrongo Nurses Training College School Fees 2021/2022 Academic Session is published. All New & Old Students are expected to check the school fees. Are You wandering How much Navrongo Nurses Training College Fees Structure cost? Congratulations, You’ve come to the right place.
The Management of Navrongo Nurses Training College has released the fee structure for All Courses for 2020/20201 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Nursing students are quite dissimilar.
Here are the Navrongo Nurses Training College School Fees for 2020 academic session.
Some Navrongo Nurses Training College/Colleges of Education may differ in their charges and thus students are advised to confirm with the Colleges before making any payments. The following should be treated as a guide only.
Admission Fees – GHC1,500.00 (per year)
SRC GHC200.00 (per year)
Hall Dues GHC100.00(per year)
UCC Exams Fees – GHC360.00 per semester)
LEVEL 200 – GHC1,164.00 (Includes: SRC GHC100.00 Hall Dues GHC100.00; Exams GHC360.00)
LEVEL 300 – GHC788.00 For the year. (Includes: SRC GHC100.00 & Hall Project 50.00; Exams GHC270.00)
Application Tips For Nursing Training College Admission Fees In Ghana
- Choose institutions that reflect what you want to achieve.
- Pay a visit in person if you can and speak to students who have been admitted and ask for tips.
- Get recommendations from people that will make a difference between acceptance or rejection.
- Begin the application process and make sure you check-list all that is required of you.
- Provide additional information that may be relevant to your application.
- In this day and age of social media you must remember to manage your online presence.
- It will be in your best interest to go to the admissions office in person to find out about any updated information.
- It is very important not to miss any deadlines.
- Go over the application fully before you finally submit and make sure you have provided all required information.
- Make sure to choose recommendations that will make a positive difference to your application.