The National Labour Commission (NLC) Recruitment 2021/2022… | NLC Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. National Labour Commission (NLC) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming National Labour Commission (NLC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 National Labour Commission NLC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at National Labour Commission (NLC).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
National Labour Commission (NLC) Recruitment 2021/2022
The National Labour Commission (NLC) established under the Labour Act, 2003 (Act 651) invites qualified candidates for employment at Regional Secretariats of the NLC.
Job Title: Secretary
• To provide administrative services and also serve as office manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Daily routine secretarial duties/office management
• Attending to calls/queries/enquiries
• Recording of proceedings
• Minutes writing
• Drafting of correspondence
• Writing and preparation of reports
Qualification Required & Experience
The prospective candidate must possess any of the following qualifications
• Qualification in Management, Administration or Secretaryship at the Graduate level
• Must have at least a year’s working experience
• Must pass a competitive selection interview
• Computer literate with skills in Microsoft Office
• Good Communication skills – Verbal and Written
• Proficient in English language
• Customer Service skills with pleasant and friendly personality
• Team player
• Work with minimum or no supervision
Location: Tema, Ashanti Region, Western Region
How to Apply
Submit hand-delivered application with current CV with names and details of two referees, including a self-addressed envelope with a stamp to the following address:
The Director of Administration & Human Resources National Labour Commission Private Mail Bag, Ministries, Accra Adjacent to Greater Accra Regional Hospital Former Ghana Olympic Committee Building
How to Apply for National Labour Commission (NLC) Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, submission of application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on 2020 National Labour Commission recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ghana Health Service Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, the NLC recruitment date for 2020 has not yet been announced. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 NLC recruitment, this post will be automatically updated.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the NLC recruitment exercise.
- National Labour Commission DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for National Labour Commission Recruitment 2021
To apply for the National Labour Commission Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Labour Commission Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.