The National Board for Small-Scale Industries (NBSSI) Recruitment 2021/2022… | NBSSI Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. National Board for Small-Scale Industries (NBSSI) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming National Board for Small-Scale Industries (NBSSI) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 National Board for Small-Scale Industries NBSSI recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at National Board for Small-Scale Industries (NBSSI).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
- 1 National Board for Small-Scale Industries (NBSSI) Recruitment 2021/2022
National Board for Small-Scale Industries (NBSSI) Recruitment 2021/2022
This job holder serves as Secretary to a Head of Department and will be responsible for providing general secretarial and office management support to enable the department to discharge its duties efficiently and effectively.
The key accountabilities for this person are:
• Type letters, memoranda, reports and minutes
• Take minutes, shorthand notes and transcribe it for attention of superior
• Design and keep appointment diary of superior
• Receive and make telephone calls as directed by superiors
Qualification Required & Experience
• Passes in at least 4 G.C.E. “O” level or SHSCE subjects, including English Language
• Stenographer Grade II certificate issued by the government secretariat school, NVTI, NACVET or Polytechnics
• Ability to type at the rate of 40 words per minute for 10 minutes and write shorthand at the rate of 80 words per minute for minutes
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience as a Senior Typist
• Computer literacy
• A fair knowledge and familiarity with office routines and practice
• Good spoken and written English
NB: Attractive salaries based on experience and qualifications are offered for all positions
How to Apply
Candidates who meet any of the above criteria should send an application letter indicating the position applied for and attach detailed curriculum vitae, including immediate contact telephone numbers, as well as photocopies of certificates to the address below: The Executive Director, NBSSI P.O.Box MB 85 Accra
How to Apply for National Board for Small-Scale Industries (NBSSI) Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2020 National Board for Small-Scale Industries recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ghana Health Service Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the NBSSI recruitment date for 2020. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 NBSSI recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the NBSSI recruitment exercise.
- National Board for Small-Scale Industries DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for National Board for Small-Scale Industries Recruitment 2021
To apply for the National Board for Small-Scale Industries Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Board for Small-Scale Industries Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.