The Ghana National Ambulance Service (GNAS) Recruitment 2020/2021… | GNAS Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ghana National Ambulance Service (GNAS) recruitment 2020 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ghana National Ambulance Service (GNAS) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2020/2021 Ghana National Ambulance Service GNAS recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana National Ambulance Service (GNAS).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Ghana National Ambulance Service (GNAS) Recruitment 2020/2021
1. Job Title: 2020 (Nationwide Recruitment)
The Ghana National Ambulance Service is Recruiting Qualified Personnel to be trained as Emergency Medical Technician (EMTs)- Basic and Advanced.
Eligible applicant must be:
• A Ghanaian Citizen
• With No Criminal Record And Of Good Character
• Between The Ages Of 18 Years And 35 Years
• Physically, mentally and medically fit
• Height: Male – 68m (minimum) ; Female -1.60m (minimum)
• Good eyesight
• Not allergic to bloody situations
• Not epileptic
• Able to work under pressure
• Valid (NHIA) Card
• Emergency Medical Technicians – BASIC NON-DRIVER
Minimum Educational Qualification
Candidate who meet requirement A and B above must posses the following Educational Qualifications:
• SSSCE / WASSCE with credits in 5 Subjects,including, English, Mathematics and Science or its equivalent.
• BECE Certificate.
• Candidate must be computer literate
• Candidates with Additional certificate in Secretaryship, DBS Accountancy and any relevant post-secondary certificate from a recognised institution would be an advantage.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Emergency Medical Technicians – ADVANCED
General qualification: graduate candidates must satisfy requirement A, B and C: In addition must possess:
• A degree from a recognised and accredited institution.
• National Service Certificate.
The first year of this programme is the EMT Basic training followed by the Advanced programme for the second year.
JOB PROFILE SYNOPSIS
Qualified applicant would go through intensive 12 months training which involve:
• Class Room Lectures: Physical Drills, Stress Drills, Practical Attachments at Accident and Emergency Wards of Selected Hospitals and Ambulance Stations.
• Successful applicants should be prepared to work in any part of the country.
Screening and Examination
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for screening and examination at designated screening centers.
• Successful Applicants will be invited in batches, for Medical Screening and physical examination.
• Only applicants who are successful in the Medical Examination will be recruited for training.
• Sale of e-Vouchers at all Branches of the GCB & ADB Bank commences on 20th February, 2020 and ends on 20th March, 2020
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For The Job
Purchase e-voucher card at a cost of GHS 50.00 from any branch of GCB, NIB and ADB across the country.
Log on to https://nasgh.com and follow the proceeding instructions to continence application online.
• The National Ambulance Service has not contracted any middleman to recruit on its behalf and as such no monies should be paid to anybody with regards to to application.
• Please do not submit more than one application form.
• All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC and any applicant who is found to have presented forged documents will be prosecuted.
The Chief Executive Officer
National Ambulance Service
P. O. Box MB 423,
Accra – Ministries
Ghana – West Africa
Tel: 0554-551240 / 0541-883186 / 0203-452970 / 0203-452966
email: firstname.lastname@example.org / website: nas.gov.gh
How to Apply for Ghana National Ambulance Service (GNAS) Recruitment 2020
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2020 Ghana National Ambulance Service recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the GNAS recruitment date for 2020. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 GNAS recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the GNAS recruitment exercise.
- Ghana National Ambulance Service DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.