Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships
Here are some brief descriptions of the top MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships.
What you need to know about MTN Foundation Ghana
For about two decades, the MTN scholarship foundation has been awarding various sponsorship programs to thousands of well-deserving across the African continent. Now Ghanaian youths are been supported by MTN Ghana Foundation to pursue various courses at different levels of education in Ghana through the Scholarship scheme.
Find below some specific details you may need to know about the MTN foundation scholarship:
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for Year one Undergraduate Students and Continuing education Students at any public Higher Institution in Ghana. The Applicant must be pursuing any choice course.
As one of the Scholarship in Ghana, the MTN Foundation in Ghana is designed for Students from the 10 Regions in Ghana.
Only Ghanaians can apply for the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2021. You must come from the 10 Regions of Ghana to be eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
These 10 regions in Ghana include Accra, Takoradi, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Wa, Ho, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga. You’re a Student from these regions, you’re welcome to apply Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The MTN Scholarship in Ghana 2021 covers the cost of Tuition, Accommodation, and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2021/2022 Requirements:
This Section must be obeyed for you to win this MTN Bright Scholarship Initiative The Applicant must be sure he/she has the following:
- Must be a citizen of Ghana
- Must be proven to be;
c) Be hard-working with excellent academic results
- Continuing students and first-year students in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana who meet all criteria may apply.
- Provide a one-page letter of motivation indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are.
- Attach WASSCE results, admission letters and written Testimonials from your Senior High School. Please note that thorough checks will be made on all documents submitted.
- The application must be submitted together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
- An applicant who enjoys any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- Priority would be given to persons pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, and Engineering. WOMEN and PERSONS with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
For the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana:
An applicant in the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.
Three of the six subjects should be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives.
For the purposes of this Scholarship, a credit pass in:
i. WASSCE means A1 – C6
ii. SSSCE means A – D
For Continuing Education Student in Ghana:
- A continuing student applicant should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be involved in extra curricula activities.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issue and/or must not be serving a bond to be of good behavior.
MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarship Past Questions & Answers
The MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarship is here again to fund the university education of first-year and Continuing Education Ghanaian students. The application period is May 1 to May 31, 2021, before the scholarship exam a month later, which you must have to pass to win the scholarship.
Get the right Past Questions and Answers to Pass the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarship exam here: https://paystack.com/pay/mtnf-past-questions
These past questions are original questions from the MTN Ghana Scholarship Foundation and they will help you:
- Help you start studying for the scholarship exam long before the exam day
- Focus your preparation on the relevant study areas
- Get exposed to likely questions you’ll meet in the exam
- Boost your confidence on the exam day as you would have been well prepared for the test
- Increase your chances of winning the scholarship (80% guaranteed).
The MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarship Past Question and answer ebook cost 22.99 cedis or $4.
The mode of payment is through your debit card. Once you make your payment, you automatically get the past question and answer e-book.
Click on this link to make your payment: https://paystack.com/pay/mtnf-past-questions
Date of submission of application (Between 1st May 2021 to 31st May, 2021)
Successful candidates would be contacted directly and their names published in the newspapers after the screening.
To Obtain More Information and start the application
Applicants can go online and apply through the web portal scholarships.mtn.com.gh OR visit any of these MTN Service Centers to pick up forms; Tamale Branch, Wa Branch, Bolgatanga Branch, Kumasi (Nhyaeso branch), Takoradi Main-Beach Road, Ho main Branch, MTN House, Accra, Cape Coast Branch, Sunyani main Branch, Koforidua Main Branch.
For further clarification or assistance, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0244300000.
It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on accurate
information. Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void.
Any award made based on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn and if any investments are
made based on the misrepresentation, the applicant may be asked to provide a refund or may face
prosecution or both.