The Mondelez International Recruitment 2021/2022… | Mondelez International Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Mondelez International recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Mondelez International Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Mondelez International recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Mondelez International.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Mondelez International Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Finance Analyst
You will classify, examine, and analyze accounting records, prepare financial reports and statements and perform special projects as assigned. You will also support other accounting and external reporting activities.
How You Will Contribute
- Support accounting and external reporting activities including accurate and timely U.S. GAAP reporting and timeliness and integrity of statutory financial reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, KPIs, fixed assets, restructuring, and intercompany charges. As required, you will also support activities performed by Mondelēz International Business Services/third-party service providers during month/quarter/year-end close and statutory audit/reporting.
- Responsible for the Trial Balance and prepare balance sheet reconciliation tasks on monthly basis;
- Prepare payroll related remittance schedule – PAYE, Union Dues, SSNIT, Provident Fund;
- Coordinate all intercompany processes such as billings, payments, resolution of IC related issues, and reconciliation of all intercompany accounts with all trading partners on monthly basis;
- Champion on-site for month-end close activities with stakeholders (e.g. CS&L, Procurement, Commercial, Treasury, etc);
- Ensure accuracy of all data recorded on SAP;
- Business Partnering: People’s Team Finance Business Partner;
- Maintains proper records of all Fixed Assets;
- Acts as Procurement Review Board (PRB) Secretary and Asset Disposal Committee champion in Ghana;
- Collaborate with auditors during audit exercise – External Audit (PwC), GRA Audit;
- Maintain a good working relationship with Mondelez Shared Service Team (Genpact, Accenture, regional and corporate controlling teams);
- Ensure compliance with all Statutory remittances – VAT, PAYE, WHT, Payroll related remittances;
- Preparation of yearly Transfer Pricing Documentation Data.
- Perform special projects and analyses as requested
- Embrace a mindset of continuous improvement. You will also identify opportunities to improve ways of working in your area of responsibility
- Contribute to a high-performing Accounting and External Reporting (AER) team and invest in your personal development
- Contribute to strong controls and compliance environment and comply with Mondelēz International’s AER policies.
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in accounting and external reporting including understanding U.S. GAAP, IFRS, or local GAAP, close processes, and financial reporting systems (SAP experience preferred). Knowledge in policy, controls, and compliance design including SOX reporting
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and experience working in FMCG/CPG Industry or Big Four accounting preferred
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including strong communication and presentation skills. Team player with a drive to deliver results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to leverage technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and financial system knowledge (SAP)
- PROACTIVE AND RESOURCEFUL in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in a dynamic environment. Ability to work with minimum supervision in a multi-cultural environment
- INTEGRITY and sound judgment in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values, policies, and external regulations
More About This Role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- At least 4 years working experience in an Audit Firm or a Manufacturing/FMCG financial accounting environment in a finance analysis role.
Job specific requirements:
No Relocation support available Business Unit Summary Mondelez International’s Sub Sahara Africa BU is seen as the growth engine for the business. Currently, we operate out of two major hubs – South Africa, servicing south, central and east Africa; and Nigeria, looking after West Africa. Our product offering is as diverse and exciting as our over 2000 passionate people. We are category leaders in South Africa with our Cadbury chocolates; and our Bournvita product is a firm family favourite in Nigeria. We also delight our consumers with our candy offerings of Halls and Tom Toms; our Stimorol and Clorets gum and global favourite Oreo.
In all that we do, we will do business the right way – with our products, the environment and our communities.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 31 Sept. 2021
- Mondelez International DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Mondelez International Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Mondelez International Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Mondelez International Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.