The Meridian Port Services Ltd (MPS) Recruitment 2023/2024… Meridian Port Services Ltd (MPS) Recruitment advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply for. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements, and other details are available below.
Meridian Port Services Ltd (MPS) Recruitment invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Meridian Port Services Ltd (MPS) Recruitment Portal is where all their new job recruitment is carried out online.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Get the Meridian Port Services Ltd (MPS) Recruitment recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and the closing date for free here.
Meridian Port Services Ltd (MPS) Recruitment 2023
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the Meridian Port Services Ltd (MPS) Recruitment Recruitment 2023
A reputable Company in Tema is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the following vacant job position in the Asset Maintenance Department of the Company.
• Under the general direction of the Technical Shift Coordinator, he/she will be responsible among others for directing a team of Technicians, within his/her shift
• Responsible for the safe performance of equipment during his shift. Ensure that all components are performing effectively and safely. Report to the shift coordinator any alteration on the equipment which might have an impact on the performance of the equipment.
• Ensuring all the equipment preventive/corrective maintenance planned during his shift is completed on time as per the PM schedule.
• Accountable for the equipment’s smooth operation with the least possible interruption. The agreed target KPI should be achieved including but not limited to availability. Operational availability, PMSC, MMBF, MTTR …etc
• Receiving breakdown calls on the radio, responding to the calls himself or by following up on the Breakdown Technicians team, and ensuring the equipment is handed over to Operations within the target Mean time to repair (MTTR).
• Ensure that all the shift-related work orders on CMMS (IFS) are properly reviewed to ensure that the data provided is correct including the work performed, the materials issued, and the manhours registration.
• Supervise the electrical jobs during his shift and provide technical assistance to the technicians when needed and ensure that the equipment is handed over to Ops in a good condition (properly cleaned and in accordance with 5-5 standards) and working in good order.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University.
• A minimum of two years of work experience within the relevant industry.
• Must be capable of interpreting equipment manuals, drawings, and diagrams.
• Experience in working on Siemens PLC systems – Knowledge of Siemens drives systems is an added advantage.
• Siemens PLC experience as a mandatory requirement
REWARD: The reward for the position is very competitive.
How To Apply
All qualified and interested applicants may send their applications with CV including the names of two (2) professional referees to the e-mail address below:
Closing Date: 03 January 2023
Few things to know before Apply for Meridian Port Services Ltd (MPS) Job Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Meridian Port Services Ltd (MPS) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Meridian Port Services Ltd (MPS) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.