The Meridia Recruitment 2022/2023… | Meridia Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Meridia recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Meridia Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2022/2023 Meridia recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Meridia.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Meridia Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Data Manager
Meridia is looking for a Data Manager based in our Accra office, to oversee the review and verification incoming field data of farm and residential surveys across Ghana. The data consists of spatial data (GIS) and attribute data, biodata and legal land rights data.
As Data Manager, you will be working with our back-office data system to systematically review, clarify, improve and verify field data, both spatial (geographical) and non-spatial (text and images). You will be responsible for data going out to corporate clients, government agencies, licensed surveyors and other key stakeholders.
You have a knack for finding data anomalies, meticulously checking that everything is correct. We need you to be diligent and timely, present with the task at hand as well as a team player. We’ll make sure you are working closely with our data team, field teams and management, essentially your role is to make sure that our product is of highest quality, and they will help you succeed.
Data Manager key activities
- Managing the data review and approval process with all stakeholders
- Coordinating data reviews amongst the data team and correct data records
- Performing extensive data analysis to find inconsistencies and anomalies and develop approaches to resolve them
- Managing data validation processes with licensed surveyors and lawyers
- Managing the training and instructions for field agents to improve data entry quality
- Cross-checking information with our field teams, management and experts
- Provide regular management reports and take part in the Ghana management meetings
- Staying up to date regarding Ghana’s regulations and land laws and disseminating the latest knowledge with all staff
- Running bulk data queries, transformations and tests with software such as MS Excel, QGIS
- Supporting the Sr Data Engineer, who is based on Europe, on data projects
- Engaging with the data teams of our clients (including the world’s largest cocoa companies)
The ideal candidate…
- Minimum qualification is a Masters degree from a reputable university
- At least three years of experience in a position in the field of data at a similar organisation as Meridia (a fast-growing scale-up company)
- Experience in data review, data analysis, data processing and ETL
- Very good computer skills with Microsoft Office and other tools
- Collaborative and solution oriented
- Strong with language, numerical input and maps
- Excellent professional English
- Prior knowledge about Ghana’s land laws and land rights is a plus
- Having had extensive exposure to rural environs and cocoa farming communities is a plus
- The role is full-time.
- Work location is at our office in East Legon, Accra (partial working from home during Covid)
- Starting date: June/July 2022
- We offer a market rate salary (GHS 60K – 80K annual gross) and benefits package
- Applications will be processed on a rolling basis
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10 June. 2022
- Meridia DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Meridia Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Meridia Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Meridia Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.