Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the MBA 80% Tuition-Free Scholarship from Windsor University is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The MBA 80% Tuition-Free Scholarship from Windsor University and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for MBA 80% Tuition-Free Scholarship from Windsor University are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2021
How to Apply for MBA 80% Tuition-Free Scholarship from Windsor University
15 April 2021
- If you hold a bachelor’s degree or 120 credit hours equivalent, whether a fresh graduate or a senior.
- English Proficiency Level: You don’t need to submit IELTS or TOEFL; Windsor University will help you pass the exam within the two-year program duration.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
All sessions are live with American and Canadian professors and recorded with English subtitles. You will be able to refer to them any time and as many times as you wish. Live communication with the instructors promotes interactive experience exchange.