Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students.
About the Scholarship
Launched in the fall of 2008, this scholarship is funded through the support of graduates in Economics and the Department of Economics. Economic research in Sussex focuses on policy-oriented research in development, international economics, and labor economics.
It is closely linked to the needs of government bodies, such as the European Commission, the World Bank, the WTO, DFID, UNDP, and UNICEF, as well as the international academic community.
We focus on three highly overlapping working groups: international trade, development economics, and labor economics. The department has an impressive track record to attract research and doctoral students.
The focus in some African countries is motivated by the lack of funding opportunities for highly qualified African students.
Our master’s programs in economics and development economics also benefit from the presence of African-born students who bring important personal experiences from developing countries that can be shared with other students from more developed countries.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is open to postgraduate students studying for their full-time taught master’s programs university of Sussex.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship is hosted in the UK. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2021 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The grant is open to Nigerian students. If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to Study Abroad, you can check out our Study Abroad scholarships available for international students
The scholarship is £3,000 for candidates who meet the eligibility criteria. You will benefit from reduced rates when registering in Sussex.
For titular candidates hoping to obtain a first-class degree, equivalent to a British honors degree from an institution of higher education in Nigeria, the price will automatically rise to £5,000.
If your offer of a place is conditional you will need to meet the conditions of your offer before you are admitted to the University and awarded the scholarship. To receive the enhanced award, you must;
- be a citizen of Nigeria,
- be a self-funded student
- have accepted the offer of a full-time position in a master’s program at the University of Sussex since September 2021.
- Comply with the academic requirements published for the chosen course.
- If your offer is conditional, you must comply with the conditions of your offer before being admitted to the university and obtain the scholarship. To receive the enhanced reward, you must present proof of your first class degree from a recognized institution in Nigeria.
- Register your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course. If you have applied via one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf.
- Then, if you are successful, information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application. If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Scholarship Webpage for details
Deadline 1st August Annually.
University of Sussex Scholarships for Nigerian Students -FAQs
Is the scholarship / opportunity offered every year?
Yes. the scholarship is made available every academic year
In which host country will the scholarship students study?
University of Sussex, United Kingdom
What are the eligible courses and fields of study?
Scholarships are for all full-time Masters courses at the University of Sussex (eg, MA, MSc, LLM, MRes), with some exceptions.
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
The scholarship will be awarded in the form of a fee reduction of up to £ 3,000.