The MMCE Courses/ Short Courses and Distance Learning courses are now online. All Students who expects to study at Malcom moffat college of education at Zambia should check the courses offered.
The Management of the Malcom moffat college of education (MMCE) has released Undergraduate / Postgraduate Courses/ Short Courses of the Institution online.
Courses vary based on the Application You made. The courses are diversified based on Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes.
Every concerned student should endeavor to check the entry requirement, so as to be sure of the exact requirement.
What are List of the MMCE Courses?
Here is all Courses / Programmes of Malcom moffat college of education for Undergraduate and Postgraduate:
1. Early Childhood Education Diploma – 3 Years
2. Primary Diploma – 3 Years
3. Secondary Diploma – 3 Years
4. Primary Degree – 4 Years
5. Education Leadership Management (ELM) Degree – 4 Years
The requirement needed to be enrolled in any of these programmes is five credits, including English and mathematics.
In some cases, Malcom moffat college of education programmes are based on your Application Details for the institution.
Though, In most cases, it is based on the MMCE Placement. Please do well to check the general requirements before applying for Admissions.
Malcom Moffat College of Education Fee
Students pay Most Institutions’ School fees via the Student Portal, this may not be the case in this particular institution.
Check the link to the student portal of the University below and make the school fees payment. Though, In most cases, the fee is based on the programme of study You choose.
Recommended: Malcom moffat college of education Application Form
What are the Entry Requirements for MMCE?
Here are the admission requirements for each category at Mount Mary College of Education (MMCE) for the academic year:
MMCE WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants
1. Applicant must have CREDITS in the THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science).
2. CREDITS in THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Elective Subjects or its equivalent relevant to the chosen Programme with an aggregate of 24 or better (WASSCE: A1-C6/SSSCE AD).
3. For General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects, including English Language, and passes in THREE Elective Subjects, including Business Mathematics.
MMCE GCE/IGCSE (Cambridge) ‘A’ & ‘O’ Levels/Mature Applicants
1. Applicants must have FIVE credits at the GCE/IGCSE O’ Level, including English Language and Mathematics (or its approved equivalent).
2. They should also have passes in at least THREE (3) subjects at the Advanced Level/Three Credits in the case of mature applicants.
3. In addition, the applicant must fulfill the appropriate Faculty or Departmental requirements.
4. For Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects plus THREE (3) Optional Subjects relevant to the Programme of study.
MMCE International Baccalaureate Holders
1. International Baccalaureate holders should have a minimum of grade 4 at the Higher Level (HL) in Three (3) Subjects relevant to the Programme of choice.
2. They should also have minimum of grade 5 in Chemistry for Health and Allied Sciences.
3. For Engineering, at least grade 5 at the Higher level (HL) in Mathematics.
4. In addition, one must have a minimum of grade 4 in English Language and Mathematics at the Standard Level (SL) and at least grade C in a Science subject at the IGCSE.
5. Applicants from French-speaking countries must provide a minimum of one year English Proficiency Certificate.
Please note that these are the general admission requirements, and specific programs may have additional requirements.
As you embark on your academic journey at MMCE, remember that meeting the admission requirements is just the beginning.
Your dedication and passion will shape your experience here, opening doors to endless opportunities for growth and success. Welcome to MMCE!