The LifeNet International Recruitment 2022/2023… | LifeNet International Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. LifeNet International recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming LifeNet International Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 LifeNet International recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the LifeNet International.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
LifeNet International Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Ghana Country Director
Are you an experienced leader with an entrepreneurial spirit?
LifeNet International is seeking to recruit for the position of Ghana Country Director. This position will be responsible for establishing the LifeNet organization in Ghana to impact health outcomes by forming partner relationships with private, faith-based facilities in Ghana. LifeNet is seeking a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit, capable of conducting start-up activities and working at all levels of the organization, and is excited about building lasting systems, hiring a qualified team, and forming new partnerships.
LifeNet is a nonprofit organization that creates innovative solutions for the everyday health challenges facing Africa’s poor. In 2011, LifeNet launched our first health network in Burundi, East Africa, to build the capacity of ten local faith-based facilities through nurse training, management systems, and a holistic approach towards improving access to quality healthcare services.
We have rapidly expanded upon this foundation and now operate six country programs across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our goal is to improve clinical performance at our partner facilities and help them achieve financial sustainability through sound management practices, growth financing, and equipment supply programs.
This position will hold full responsibility for program objectives, partnership formation and management, local and regional fundraising, financial management, and day-to-day operations, along with the hiring and subsequent support of the Ghana leadership team. The Country Director is based full-time in Accra and reports directly to LifeNet’s Vice President of Operations at our US HQ in Washington, D.C.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
• Establish LifeNet in Ghana including creating the LifeNet Ghana office, recruiting and hiring all necessary staff, budgeting and financial reporting, creating internal systems, forming new partnerships, and initiating activities
• Strategically lead, develop and direct the implementation of all aspects of the Ghana program to ensure high program quality and impact in the field
• Develop and properly spend down annual budget making sure there are proper financial controls
• As the leader of a Christian organization, the Country Director will set an example by leading and attending devotions and living a lifestyle that is compatible with LifeNet values
• Form and cultivate strategic donor relationships which lead to funding opportunities
• Introduce and represent LifeNet to all donors, project partners, other LifeNet offices and divisions, local and national government, regional bodies, church representatives, and non-governmental organizations
• Ensure the development and implementation of resource development, digital enablement, MEL, and more
• Commitment to, and passion for, LifeNet’s vision and mission.
• Ability and desire to lead from the ground up by performing tasks at every level of the organization.
• Significant experience in leadership positions in either for-profit or nonprofit organizations; demonstration of leading a team to accomplish results.
• Demonstrated experience in relationship management.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English are required.
• Demonstrated budget management experience.
• Exceptional academic performance.
• Graduate studies in international development, public health, or relevant field are preferred.
• Ability to travel internationally and domestically.
• Alignment with LifeNet’s Christian identity and mission philosophy, with an ability to work with all denominations.
• Minimum three-year commitment.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 16 July. 2022
- LifeNet International DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for LifeNet International Recruitment 2022
To apply for the LifeNet International Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum LifeNet International Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.