The MTN Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024… | MTN Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. MTN Ghana recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming MTN Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2023/2024 MTN Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at MTN Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
MTN Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Manager, Retail Experience
• Technology and Platform business
• Multi regulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
• Public Listed Organization
• Environmental, Social and Governance prioritized
• Regionalization structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Development of a sophisticated client base (especially high value)
• Diverse cultural environment
• Extended workforce management
Foundational Skills Proficiency Required
Strategic Planning & Thinking
• Analyze the organization’s wider environment and draw conclusions about the impact of events and activities; guide the team to create solutions that deliver value in line with the business plans.
• Develops and implement organization-wide policy by determining the target audience, building coalitions with the appropriate population, and developing a budget.
• Introduces new approaches that may have been tried elsewhere.
• Examines situations from multiple or different perspectives.
• Recognizes points for improvement and uses imagination to solve problems.
• Organizes, classifies and synthesizes the data into fundamental issues.
• From the information, identifies the most probable causes of the problem.
• Reduces the information down into manageable components.
• Identifies the logical outcomes from analyzing the data collected.
Decision Making based on Decision Modelling
• Maintains the utmost integrity and behaves ethically at all times. Identifies gaps in information and makes informed assumptions in order to take timely action.
• Addresses very complex issues and makes a judgment call on the need for additional analysis or the business necessity to take a timely decision, with the available information.
• Demonstrates basic understanding of different decision models.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree. Affiliation to a Professional body (CIM etc.) is a plus.
• At least 5 years’ experience in Customer Service and People Management with at least 3 years in a supervisory position
• Strong customer service knowledge.
• A working knowledge of all MTN products and services.
• Strong knowledge of sales management.• Strong Financial and business knowledge
• Stakeholder and People management
• Customer relationship and experience management
• Technologically savvy
• Strong digital knowledge
Skills/ Physical competencies:
• Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, take and manage accountability.
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently.
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports.
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, and share knowledge effectively.
• Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Skill in Resource Management
Must live the MTN Values of
• Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must Live the MTN Vital Behaviours of.
• Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration and Get it Done
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-SALES-ADTRACK0030 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 22 March, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- MTN Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for the Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Applying for MTN Ghana Recruitment 2023
To apply for the MTN Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum MTN Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.