The Law Reform Commission Recruitment 2022/2023… Law Reform Commission Recruitment advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply for. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements, and other details are available below.
Law Reform Commission Recruitment invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Law Reform Commission Recruitment Portal is where all their new job recruitment is carried out online.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Get the Law Reform Commission Recruitment recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and the closing date for free here.
Law Reform Commission Recruitment 2022
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the Law Reform Commission Recruitment Recruitment 2022
1. Job Title: Senior Finance Assistant
The Law Reform Commission established by the Law Reform Commission Act 2011 (Act 822) is an organization committed to the development and modernization of the laws of Ghana.
• To provide operational support for the effective financial resource management in the Commission.
• Facilitate and check the accuracy of all payments at the Commission. Collect data and service meetings of the Directorate.
• Prepare ledgers and other financial reports of the Commission.
• Provide inputs for the preparation of payment vouchers. Collect data for the preparation of reconciliation statements.
• Undertake proper bookkeeping and effective records management.
• Collect inputs for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Directorate.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of HND/Diploma in Accounting or any relevant accredited tertiary institution.
• Must have completed one (1) year national service.
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Law Reform, Commission in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• ICT Skills
• Administrative and Communication Skills
• Report Writing Skills
• Integrity and Ethics
• Accuracy and paying Attention to Details.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should forward their application letters together with their curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, contact telephone number(s), email address and names, telephone numbers and addresses of two (2) referees to:
The Executive Director
Law Reform Commission
The Commission’s office at GPS GA-076-5324 same building with the Kaneshie Court near Accra City Campus of the University of Ghana.
Closing Date: 12 September, 2022
- The Law Reform Commission DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Law Reform Commission Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Law Reform Commission Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Law Reform Commission Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.