The KwaZulu -Natal College of Nursing Fees Structure 2023/2024 for all New and Returning Students is published. All New & Old Students are expected to check the Fees Structure. See Fees Structure for Undergraduate and Postgraduate below.
The Management of KwaZulu -Natal College of Nursing has released the Fees Structure for 2023/2024 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking.
KwaZulu -Natal College of Nursing Fees Structure 2023/2024
Here is KwaZulu -Natal College of Nursing Fees Structure:
Student fees are broken down as follows:
- Application fees
- Acceptance deposit
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Miscellaneous fees and levies
Students at pay tuition fees for every course taken. These tuition fees vary from course to course and cover:
- all charges for classes, tutorials and laboratories
- ordinary university examinations
- library access
- compulsory personal accident insurance
- the use of general sporting facilities
- in the case of medical students, hospital fees for clinical instruction.
Official KwaZulu -Natal College of Nursing Fees Structure 2023/2024
This is to informed all student of KwaZulu -Natal College of Nursing that Fees Structure for newly admitted students for this 2023/2024 academic year as provided here could change anytime as desired by the management of the Institution, though students would be informed prior to the proposed change, however, the figures posted here can simply be used to make an informed decision as regards making your budget for tuition fee for this current admission year.
KwaZulu -Natal College of Nursing fees
- Go to West Coast TVET College Fees Portal: https://www.unizulu.ac.za/course/bachelor-of-nursing/
- Then Proceed and make your Payment
Searches related to uct fees structure
fees for mbchb
fee booklet 2023