Kwame Nkrumah University Recruitment 2021/2022, KNUST 2021 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here…
Kwame Nkrumah University, KNUST recruitment 2021/2022 application form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The Management of Kwame Nkrumah University (KNUST) has commence recruitment exercise for 2021/2022. All qualify applicant are advice to apply now before the closing date.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information about the Kwame Nkrumah University, KNUST recruitment exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for or enlisted to KNUST recruitment 2021/2021.
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Kwame Nkrumah University. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Lecturers and Professors
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi (KNUST) invites applications from qualified persons for appointment as Professors, Associate Professors, Senior Lecturers, Lecturers and Assistant Lecturers in the Departments of Anatomy and Physiology, Clinical Studies and Pathobiology at the School of Veterinary Medicine.
Qualification Required & Experience
In all the positions, applicants must possess Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) qualification from a recognised institution.
• For appointment to the grade of Professor, applicant must have a PhD in Anatomy or Pathology or Surgery from a recognised University and must have served as Associate Professor or analogous grade, in a recognised institution for a minimum of THREE years. Applicants must have a minimum of ten (10) publications in high-impact journals.
• For appointment to the grade of Associate Professor, applicant must have a PhD in Anatomy or Pathology or Surgery from a recognised University and must have served as Senior Lecturer or analogous grade in a recognised institution for a minimum of FOUR years. Applicants must have a minimum of eight (8) publications in high-impact journals.
• For appointment to the grade of Senior Lecturer, applicant must have a PhD in Anatomy or Pathology or Surgery from a recognised University and must have served as Lecturer or analogous grade in a recognised institution for a minimum of FOUR years. Applicants must have a minimum of six (6) publications in high-impact journals.
• For appointment to the grade of Lecturer, applicants must have a PhD in Anatomy or Pathology or Surgery from a recognised University. Additionally, applicants must possess the relevant teaching, research or other experience relevant to this position.
• For appointment to the grade of Assistant Lecturer, applicants must possess a Research Master’s Degree in Anatomy or Pathology or Surgery from a recognised University. Additionally, applicants must possess the relevant teaching, research or other experience relevant to this position.
REMUNERATION: Salary, allowances and other emoluments are attractive.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates are to complete Application Forms, which are obtainable from the Human Resources Development Division, Registrar’s Offices, Main Administration Block, (Room 214), KNUST or complete the forms online (Here!).
Completed application forms together with Curriculum Vitae, three (3) reference letters and relevant certificates should reach the address below:
The Deputy Registrar,
Human Resource Development Division,
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology,
PMB, UPO, Kumasi.
Closing Date: 28 May, 2021
2. Job Title: Dean
THE COUNCIL of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, announces the Executive Search for a dynamic and business-oriented person with proven academic abilities to be appointed as DEAN to the University’s SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH with effect from AUGUST 01, 2021.
The Dean is the Head of the School and shall be responsible, under the Provost for providing leadership to the School and for maintaining and promoting efficiency and good governance in accordance with policies and procedures instituted by the University.
• Must be of Professorial status or equivalent grade in an analogous institution.
• Must be a qualified/distinguished Medical Practitioner registered under the Ghana Medical and Dental Council.
• Must be a distinguished scholar with a capacity to motivate and direct staff.
• Must exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organizational skills and must be above reproach.
• Must possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills and capacity to manage and control crisis situations.
• Must be visionary, business-oriented and able to establish rapport between industry and the University for common purpose.
• Must be sober with maturity and drive for sound and impartial judgement.
• Must be able to attract grants and funds for Research and Development activities for the School.
• Must be able to serve a full THREE-YEAR Term of Office before attaining the compulsory retiring age of SIXTY (60).
Terms of Appointment
• The Appointment, which is full-time, shall be for THREE (3) YEARS in the first instance and may be subject to renewal for another Three (3) Years, altogether making a maximum of Six (6) Years. The Candidate may opt to be a Faculty Member after serving the Six-Year Term before attaining the statutory retiring age of 60.
Salary and fringe benefits attached to the post are attractive.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested Candidates are requested to submit an Application Letter together with the following:
• Curriculum Vitae, including Names and Addresses of Two (2) Referees; and,
• A Two-Page Statement of Candidate’s Vision for the School.
Applications should be forwarded under REGISTERED COVER to reach the following address.
KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
PRIVATE MAIL BAG
UNIVERSITY POST OFFICE
Closing Date: 28 May, 2021
- Angels Specialist School International International DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Kwame Nkrumah University Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Kwame Nkrumah University Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kwame Nkrumah University Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.