The Kempinski Hotels Recruitment 2021/2022… | Kempinski Hotels Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Kempinski Hotels recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Kempinski Hotels Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Kempinski Hotels recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Kempinski Hotels.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Kempinski Hotels Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: General Cashier
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in Africa, a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
The overall scope of this role is to process and handle all cash within the hotel
- Responsible for following and understanding all Kempinski Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for behaving in a professional and harmonious manner and following the Kempinski code of conduct.
- Responsible for balancing the GC safe daily.
- Responsible for retrieving and processing deposit envelopes from the safe.
- Responsible for auditing the cashier daily deposits.
- Responsible for preparing the daily Cash Report.
- Responsible for preparing the daily hotel deposit and sending it to the bank.
- Responsible for preparing and issuing the cashiers due backs.
- Responsible for auditing, processing and issuing Petty Cash.
- Responsible for maintaining a log of all issued House Banks.
- Responsible for conducting House Bank audits on a regular basis.
- Responsible for performing any additional duties assigned by Management and assisting in other areas of Accounting as needed.
- Responsible for communicating with supervisor on any discrepancies in cash handling or other potential problems.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- A minimum of HND in accountancy or higher.
- 1-3 years in General Cashier or general accounting experience
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment.
- Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
- Ability to operate computer and office equipment
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Experience in respective accounting software is a plus
- Knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles and local regulations
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 20th Oct. 2021
2. Job Title: Duty Manager
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country
Under the guidance of the Front Office Manager assess, evaluate and ensure that long-term and short-term of the department are met. Support and assist Front Office and all Departments in the hotel to ensure a smooth, prompt and effective service to all guests. Direct and manage Front Office in absence of the Front Office Manager, respectively Assistant Front Office Manager.
- Ensures the smooth running of the operations on a day to day basis and in a pro active manner.
- Ensures that as per Kempinski Health & Safety Policy the Fire Exits are free of obstacles.
- Support and assist all Front Office sections.
- Ensures that all guests receives prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition and resolves related problems.
- Inform and co-ordinate with other operating departments e.g. Housekeeping, Engineering, Sales and Butlers of Front Office matters which may concern them.
- Check all correspondence of the day’s arrivals to familiarize with arrived and arriving guests and their needs, follows up as required.
- Control room availability for walk-ins and establishe accountability for guests departure dates and times.
- Follow up with Housekeeping any unresolved room discrepancies.
- Maintain reservation procedures, same day arrivals.
- Check all arrivals folios, follows up on credit standing of walk-in guests and validity of account to company instructions.
- Check all billing instructions and guest credit for accuracy. Follow up and resolve
- related issues.
- Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, uniforms, hygiene, appearance and posture for all departmental employees.
- Ensures that all departmental information is kept accurately and up to date.
- Promotes in house sales and facilities to maximize hotel revenues.
- Understand and carries out duties in line with Hotel Emergency Procedures.
- Inspects Front and Back of house for cleanliness, Health & Safety and reports any faults to concerned departments.
- Inspects guestrooms on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinates/Assists security personnel in all related matters.
- Responds promptly to any operational requests from Front Office and other hotel departments.
- Attends to referred and unsolved problematic situations.
- Co-ordinates and assists with accommodation and transportation of guests in overbooked situations.
- Completes VIP, delegations and group leaders welcome and farewell as appropriate.
- Conduct efficient hand-over with coming Manager.
Desired Skills And Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or related field or MBA
- Minimum five (5) years in Front Office Supervisory
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Minimum 5 years Front Office Supervisory position
- Preferably as Section Head in 5 star property.
- Proven track record with good progression.
- Mature & Customer focused.
- Additional language – beneficial
- Supervisory skills
- Luxury Hotel Experiences
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors.
- Ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times.
- Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of Micros
- Comprehensive Opera knowledge
- Comprehensive Micros knowledge
- Up Selling techniques
- Microsoft Excel and Statistical knowledge
- Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
- Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realize their full potential.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 20th Oct. 2021
- Kempinski Hotels DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Kempinski Hotels Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Kempinski Hotels Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kempinski Hotels Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.