The KARIDA Agro Trading Company LTD Recruitment 2023/2024… | KARIDA Agro Trading Company LTD Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. KARIDA Agro Trading Company LTD recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming KARIDA Agro Trading Company LTD Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 KARIDA Agro Trading Company LTD recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the KARIDA Agro Trading Company LTD.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
KARIDA Agro Trading Company LTD Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Director of Finance
A state owned enterprise seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above mentioned vacancy in its Finance Department.
• Under the General supervision of the Deputy Director General (Finance & Admin.), the successful candidate will plan, develop, and implement strategies to ensure the effective administration of the Finance Department in the Authority.
• The candidate will be responsible for the efforts, results, and success of the Authority’s finance department and also provide financial advice and support to help Executive Management make key financial decisions about the Authority.
• The key to success in this role will be the candidate’s professionalism, knowledge, and ability to effectively manage a large team of professionals.
• Lead the finance function
• Support senior management on all business reviews
• Ensure compliance with financial processes, systems, and policies
• Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department.
• Assist in Authority-wide budgetary planning.
• Ensure that all of the company’s financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
• Generate reports and analyze the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future
• Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed.
• Manage banking relationships, monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions.
• Supervise the facilitation of the day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
• Prepare financial reports on monthly, mid-year and annual basis and in a timely manner.
• Seek out methods and practices to minimize financial risk.
• Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors.
• Update and implement financial policies and procedures
• Maintain a policy manual for the finance department.
• Work with Human Resources to secure candidates who will be assets to the finance department.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must have:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the following options (Accounting, Finance, Statistics or Economics) from a reputable tertiary institution accredited by the National Accreditation Board.
• A Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Finance or Accounting option) from a reputable tertiary institution accredited by the National Accreditation Board.
• A full membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG).
• At least ten (10) years post qualification experience of which five (5) years must be in a senior management role.
• Experience in Aviation or Air Transport will be an added advantage
• Membership of any other relevant Professional body would be considered an added advantage.
Age Preference: 50 years and above.
Knowledge, Skills and Aptitude:
• Excellent managerial skills and ability to evaluate the work of others.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Working knowledge of organization’s applicable financial practices and procedures, as well as a thorough understanding of the governmental rules, regulations and procedures.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
Closing Date: 17 September, 2023
- KARIDA Agro Trading Company LTD DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for KARIDA Agro Trading Company LTD Recruitment 2023
To apply for the KARIDA Agro Trading Company LTD Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum KARIDA Agro Trading Company LTD Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.