Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Pioneer Academics Scholarships in the USA are available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2023
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2023
How to Apply for Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship.
Details About Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan
- Organization: World Bank Group
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Level: Masters
- Deadline: 28 February 2023 & 27 May 2023
Available Fields of Study & Universities
You can study and complete your masters degree program at any of the participating universities and programs offered by the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship.
Joint Japan Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Student Scholarship for International Students. All the Expenses will be covered for 2 Years Such as:
- Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip.
- Full Tuition for your graduate program
- Medical Coverage
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books)
Note: The World Bank also offers a Fully Funded 6 Weeks Internship Program. You can check World Bank Summer Internship Program 2023 | Fully Funded
- Be a National of a World Bank Member Developing Country. (Check Eligible countries here)
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
The last date to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023 is 28 February 2023 & 27 May 2023