The Jigawa State School of Nursing Admission Requirements 2021/2022 | Jigawa State School of Nursing Admission Requirements for new applicants.
The Management of the Jigawa State School of Nursing has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
If you are a Jigawa State School of Nursing aspirants for the 2021/2022 academic year, the first thing to do is to know their admission requirements before applying.
Applicants must have at least five credits including English Language and Mathematics.
Here is Jigawa State School of Nursing Admission Requirements 2021/2022
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 5 (five) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s) not more than 2 sittings
- Candidates must score at least 100 in the JAMB UTME examination.
Jigawa State School of Nursing Duration of Training
- Duration of Training: Three Calendar Years
- Registration Obtainable: Registered Nurse (RN)