ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At University Of Essex
Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At University Of Essex is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At University Of Essex and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At University Of Essex are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2023
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2023
How to Apply for ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At University Of Essex
Here are some brief descriptions of the top ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At the University Of Essex.
ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship at University of Essex is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at the University of Essex. The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship at University of Essex is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Essex.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The University of Essex will cover 50% of the tuition fees of the relevant course available for students for 2023-22.
You must meet all of the following conditions:
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- hold an offer of admission to any of the Master’s courses specified in the link/partnership agreement between the University of Essex and ITESM
- meet our standard admission requirements (admission through a 3+-1 link agreement)
Students who aren’t eligible
You are not eligible for this award, even if you meet the criteria above if you:
- defer your entry (if you defer entry to the following year, the award will be withdrawn, though you may be considered again under the following year’s terms and conditions)
- are on any East 15 Acting School courses
If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be considered for this award. You do not need to complete an application form. ITESM and the University of Essex will assess your eligibility based on the academic transcripts and documents that you submit with your application for your place at the University of Essex. No alternative supporting evidence will be accepted.
How to Apply: To be enlisted in the program, aspirants must be admitted to the university’s master’s degree program. If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be considered for this award. You do not need to complete an application form.
Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement
Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates with an academic record.
Language Requirement: If you have received your test results, you may include a copy with your application, such as IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson, and the test must be less than three years old at the time of admission.