iPay Recruitment 2022/2023. iPay invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for iPay Recruitment 2022.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because iPay is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Deputy Country Head
The IPARAMA project is the key venture being incubated in the Fintech stream of the Venture Builder Division. It is of extreme strategic value to iPay and its mother company, and its success will be tracked carefully and considered a great achievement of the assigned Project Manager.
IPARAMA is a turnkey solution offered by iPay to e-commerce players looking to enter frontier markets. The solution comprises an integrated payment and logistics platform, along with a strong in-market network and key strategic partnerships to facilitate operations.
The IPARAMA Country Head Ghana is ultimately responsible for fulfilling in country operations.
On a day-to-day level, this will include (core):
- Overseeing the Marketing campaigns running in-country
- Manage every aspect of our newly expanding operation in-country.
- Recruit the very best talent in this new market.
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers needed for production.
- Collaborate with local businesses to acquire all necessary resources and services.
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and learn everything possible.
- Develop marketing and production teams with local expertise.
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to roll out the product line.
- Become a student of the culture, remaining aware of customs and manners always.
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development.
- Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships.
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained.
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity.
- Mentor direct reports, especially regarding our values and vision.
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company.
o Strong business acumen -able to see the big picture and conceptualize successful value propositions
o Business development skills – able to identify and successfully pursue different revenue streams for each project
o Project management skills – able to scope, plan, manage, deliver and mitigate for each assigned project
o Analytical skills – detail orientated and methodical; able to give reliable recommendations based on available data (and to estimate well)
o Execution skills – able to remain results-oriented throughout the project management stage
o Leadership skills – able to motivate and influence team members to perform and deliver desired results
o Presentation skills – articulate and succinct; able to tailor communication style to audience
o Time management skills – able to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize well
o Interpersonal skills – good approach to teamwork, motivational presence and ability to manage stakeholder expectations well
o Flexibility skills – able to quickly grasp the requirements of the situation and adapt to changing requirements; continuously self-developing
o Language skills – Fluent English (mandatory), Twi
- Master’s degree, MBA or other relevant fields, Engineering or IT strongly preferred.
- Strong operational expertise with hands-on experience in launching and growing e-commerce offerings with a logistics angle.
- 10 years or more experience in management in an international business setting
- Significant experience in the finance and marketing fields strongly preferred.
- Fluent in the language of the country
- Experience living overseas for an extended period.
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success.
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations.
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Solid history of data-driven strategic development
- Decisive and committed.
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them.
Salary: Is based on the market rate.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 17th June. 2022
- The iPay DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for iPay Recruitment 2022
To apply for the iPay Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum iPay Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.