Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The International Relations Masters Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The International Relations Masters Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for International Relations Masters Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for International Relations Masters Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top International Relations Masters Scholarship.
About the School of Politics and International Relations Scholarship
The School of Politics and International Relations is one of the UK’s most exciting and dynamic places to study Politics and International Relations. University combines high-quality teaching with cutting-edge research in a supportive environment that welcomes students from all over the world to undertake undergraduate, postgraduate taught and research programs.
Our MA in International Relations develops its critical consideration of traditional approaches to the discipline. You will gain a deeper understanding of international relations and a more critical understanding of the best way to study international affairs. The program provides you with an ideal platform to access a job or improve your education.
You follow two compulsory modules, “Philosophy and methodology of politics and international relations” and “Theory of international relations”, which constitute a solid base for your studies. You can also choose from a complete set of modules according to your interests, including international security, conflict resolution, terrorism, negotiation, and mediation.
The University of Kent has long been a center of excellence for the study of this subject, which has been at the center of the concerns of the university since its inception in 1965. Kent has among its staff some of the leading authorities in this field. Regional and regional studies, conflict analysis, security studies, a theory of international relations and international ethics.
The Master in International Relations is one of the largest graduate programs of the School of Politics and International Relations and annually attracts a diverse group of students from all over the world.
More International Relations Masters Scholarship at University of Kent, UK
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters programme within the School of Politics and International Relations at Canterbury. Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
Scholarships are open to all overseas applicants.
Aside from the Shuttleworth Foundation Fellowship program 2023, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Two types of scholarship are available. The first will reduce tuition fees for overseas students to £10,000 (an award of £4,670), we intend to make three awards of this scholarship. The second will offer a 10% reduction on overseas fees. The number of scholarships to be awarded will be at the discretion of the School of Politics and International Relations.
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must have submitted a separate, online, application for study on a taught MA programme within the School of Politics and International Relations at Canterbury in order to be considered for an Overseas Scholarship
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and candidates with a 2.1 and above will be considered for an award
- Where candidates are rated equivalent in terms of academic excellence, their financial circumstances will (if possible) be taken into account in deciding on an award
- In order to take up a scholarship, it will be necessary for an applicant to meet all of the conditions specified in their offer of a place on an MA programme within the School of Politics and International Relations
- Scholarships may not be deferred
- Any scholarship offered must be verbally accepted within one week of offer and firmly accepted by signing the University’s Terms and Conditions and returning these within one week of the date of the letter from the University’s Scholarship Unit enclosing the Terms and Conditions. If not so accepted, the offer will automatically be withdrawn without further intimation to the applicant
- Students who are successful in the application will have the opportunity to act as international ambassadors for the School of Politics and International Relations
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject or equivalent.
General Entry Requirements
All candidates are considered individually and additional qualifications, professional qualifications and experience will also be taken into account.
Check our website for international students to know the entry requirements by country and other information relevant to your country. Note that students with international payment cannot complete a part-time program due to visa restrictions.
English Language Requirement
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University. The University requires that all non-native English speakers achieve a minimum level of proficiency in spoken and written English before beginning a graduate degree. Some subjects require a higher level.
How to Apply
The application form should be completed in full and sent via email. Along with this application form student should also submit:
- A case for the award of a scholarship (no more than 1500 words)
- A piece of previous coursework (should not exceed 2,000 words)
The closing date for application May 31, 2023.