Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, International Diversity Scholarships At Georgia Southern University, USA is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The International Diversity Scholarships At Georgia Southern University, USA and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for International Diversity Scholarships At Georgia Southern University, USA are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for International Diversity Scholarships At Georgia Southern University, USA
Here are some brief descriptions of the top International Diversity Scholarships At Georgia Southern University, USA.
ity Scholarships at Georgia Southern University, USA is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Georgia Southern University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
The applicants must have applied for the fall term of 2022.
The applicants must have F-1 visa status.
Steps to Apply for Admission
First-year students applying to Georgia Southern University for the spring, summer or fall 2022 semesters require:
- 2.5+ GPA
- Either SAT or ACT test scores (see below for 2022 required scores)
Attention: Non-native English speakers require a Proof of English Proficiency (see below).
- Complete Admissions ApplicationComplete the Online Application.
- The $30 application fee is waived for all students for No Fee November: October 25 through December 1.
- Submit High School TranscriptsEither mail your official transcript or have a school official email your transcript to email@example.com. Academic records must have a seal or an original signature. If your transcripts are not provided in English, you must submit a certified English translation of all documents.
- Photocopies are acceptable if they are noted as “Certified True Copy” and signed by a school official.
Submit Proof of English Proficiency (see table below)
Non-Native English Speakers must submit Proof of English Proficiency. They may submit SAT, ACT, IELTS, TOEFL Test. Results must be submitted directly from the testing service.
Non-native speakers who attend four years of high school in the United States do not require Proof of English Proficiency.
If you are a prospective Graduate student visit the College of Graduate Studies.
To apply for conditional admission visit the English Language Program.
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org