The iMedic eHealth Co. LTD Recruitment 2022/2023… | iMedic eHealth Co. LTD Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. iMedic eHealth Co. LTD recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming iMedic eHealth Co. LTD Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 iMedic eHealth Co. LTD recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the iMedic eHealth Co. LTD.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
iMedic eHealth Co. LTD Recruitment 2022/2023
1. JOB TITLE: Junior Software Engineer
iMedic eHealth Co. LTD is a digital healthcare technology company located in Accra, Ghana focused on increasing access to safe, quality and affordable healthcare in Africa.
It is a start-up firm that has developed proprietary software known as the iMedic Engine. The iMedic application is designed as a marketplace where healthcare consumers can access healthcare from approved medical providers.
Our goal is to make healthcare more affordable through technology. We empower our clients with innovative solutions, developing superior, value-priced software which surpasses industry competition. Our software has been developed on the AWS Bubble.io system, which enables our clients to run their businesses more efficiently by enhancing their customer service and reducing costs. We strive to offer personal service and are committed to satisfying our client’s individual needs.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Junior Software Developer to create and maintain software and network systems. The right candidate is someone who is capable of helping develop critical products for our clients, offering excellent technical support for our existing infrastructure, and improving our current product. This will involve using pre-existing tools to analyze data and compiling findings into an easily digestible format, as well as the creation of new tools to further increase customer satisfaction and systems performance. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and inquisitive junior-level developer or analyst who is looking to not just maintain existing software, but also create new features and products from the ground up.They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and be innovative in the digital space.
• Proven experience as a web developer, programmer or software engineer
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent software development, design, and documentation skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Experience using no Code platforms
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and other data frameworks
• Analytical mind and business acumen
• BSc/BA or Higher National Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
• Experience with data analytics
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Collaborate on design, then code, test, support, and run the systems you create with our in house development team
- Constantly participate in identifying and implementing effective improvements to our software development process.
- Innovate creative solutions to difficult problems while honing your technical skills and learning new technologies
- Utilize proprietary software to troubleshoot installed hardware
- Ad-hoc duties, as needed
- Compensation is dependent on experience
- The company offers extra incentives based on performance and achieving metric targets
- Opportunities for career advancement within our organization.
- The company issued laptop, phone, and internet package
- Paid time off
- Work Remotely
- iMedic eHealth Co. LTD DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for iMedic eHealth Co. LTD Recruitment 2022
To apply for the iMedic eHealth Co. LTD Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum iMedic eHealth Co. LTD Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.