The HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment 2021/2022… | HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. HPW Fresh & Dry recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 HPW Fresh & Dry recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at HPW Fresh & Dry.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Leader – Technical Sourcing
HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd is a fruit processing company. HPW is synonymous with fresh from harvest fruit, crisp and crunchy vegetables from Africa and Asia. We develop stand-alone products for our customers that meet the most exacting quality standards and offer maximum availability – for wholesalers and retailers, as well as for the food industry.
- Department: Agronomy
- Employment Status: Contract
- Supervisor: Chief Agronomist
- Location: Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd, Adeiso, E/R.
The Leader – Technical Sourcing, manages the supply base of the factory’s raw material supply from a technical angle. The individual oversees supplier enrollment, and administers the supplier assessment program, organizes trainings and technical advice in cooperation with the field officers. The individual would also oversee the input programs and monitors supplier certification.
- Management of supply base and supplier data base.
- Manage Smartfarm-Cropin system.
- Develop functionalities of the system in cooperation with service provider.
- Follow up implementation.
- Manage supplier approval and renewals of approvals.
- Manage supplier performance assessment.
- Monitor farm and field officers’ activities through the system.
- Analyze data and provide reports for supplier management.
- Use GIS to improve visibility and performance.
- Manage field to factory traceability.
- Trainings and extension program for suppliers – Improve Availability and Quality.
- Plan trainings and support schedule for suppliers and field officers.
- Create and manage trainings curriculum and provide trainings materials for all crops and production calendars.
- Manage field officer’s competence in trainings and extension curriculum.
- Deliver training to field officers.
- Coach field officers.
- Carry out regular competence assessment for field officers.
- Carry out supplier trainings and extension visit and manage trainings and extension visits by field officers
- Maintain and develop crop production calendar for the different crops as the basis for the training and extension program.
- Management of input scheme.
- Manage and improve crop production calendar for the different crops.
- Based on production calendar develop support budget.
- Oversee implementation of support budget.
- Implement and maintain system of input support scheme management.
- Monitor farmer’s debts and debt collection.
- Manage risks regarding contaminations (mainly chemical and biological).
- Improvement of supplier relations.
- Manage farm visit schedules for officers.
- Carry out field visits on regular basis.
- Be involved in exchange and discussion with farmers.
- Serve as a contact point to farmers to address challenges in the production or in the relation with farmers.
Clauses in BRC and IFS Standard
- This officer is specifically in charge of the fulfilment of the following clausesin the BRC standard: 3.5 supplier and raw material approval and performance monitoring
- This officer is specifically in charge of the fulfilment of the following clauses in the IFS standard:
- 4.1 contract agreements for fruit suppliers
- 4.2 specifications for fruits
- 4.4 purchasing of fruits
- 4.18 traceability of fruits
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in Agriculture
- 2-5 years’ experience in agricultural production
- 2-5 years’ experience in working in farmer or community education
- Good knowledge of tropical fruit production
- Knowledge of database management and GIS
- Good communication and relationship skills
- Methodological skills in adult education
- Proven track record of successful negotiations
- Willing to travel for work to the production areas and spend extended periods in the field
- Valid driving license
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
How to Apply
Closing Date : 31 August, 2020
- HPW Fresh & Dry DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment 2021
To apply for the HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.