Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship.
What You Need To Know About The Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
Level / Field of Study:
The scholarship is open to undergraduate students to study any course offered in the universities or polytechnics.
The scholarship is being taken in NIGERIA at any of the universities or polytechnics.
This scholarship is available for Nigerian students in Universities or polytechnics.
The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd-year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics
- Candidates who meet the above selection criteria should send the following details to email@example.com
Matriculation Number/Year of study;
Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin;
Phone Number/e-mail address;
Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter;